SHARABATI DENIMInternational Project Coordinator
Mar. 2014 - Dec. 2018Osmaniye, Türkiye• I ensured coordination with company management and government agencies.
• I made customer visits for purchases of goods. I ensured that machines brought from both domestic and abroad are included in the incentive list.
• I managed raw material procurement process (cotton, chemicals, etc.) and import to the factory.
• I heard about BASF for the first time at JNR and I admired the management style and the work BASF have done.
• We ordered chemicals for Denim Fabric (For Dying House)
• I have managed over 100 million dollars of import and export transactions per year. I learned VBA in JNR and improve myself for presentations and reports.
• I have followed up the transactions for 4 years with my team, having knowledge of the following issues. ‘’inward processing regime, Incoterms; ICC – International Chamber of Commerce, Facts in Foreign Trade (CPT, CIF, FOB etc.,) Incentive List Management, Tax & Custom duties management. International Transportation. ‘’
Daha az göster