Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
FinastraGlobal Director Sales for Platform - Fusion Fabric .Cloud
May. 2022Lisbon, PortugalUnderpinned by Open Apis, Open standards, and Open architecture, FFDC and Fusion Data Cloud provides Connected experiences, actionable insights, and a data ecosystem via Fusion creator, Fusion Operate, and Fusion Store.
FinastraDirector Sales & Account Management & Global BDM Lead - Global Services
Sep. 2021 - May. 2022Lisbon, PortugalFinastra is serving 8,600 financial institutions by providing the broadest, deepest software applications and connectivity to marketplaces, partners and fintechs through our open platform, orchestrating the future of financial services.
Current role is heading two teams of Digital Sales and Business Development for Sales Campaigns generating and closing sales.
XeroxDiversity and Inclusion Advocate Portugal
Apr. 2021 - Sep. 2021PortugalAs a Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, our goal is to listen, learn and help build a gender-balanced workforce where every individual has the opportunity to be the best that they can be and where everyone has the equal right to feel that they belong to our community.
XeroxRegional Channel Sales Director - Global Product Life Cycle & EMEA Channel Organization
Feb. 2017 - Sep. 2021Lisbon Area, PortugalHeading an international sales team covering Europe and Africa with YoY growth and acceleration, successfully expanding both team and span and achieving quotas YoY.
XeroxChannel Sales Manager - European Channel Group
Sep. 2016 - Jan. 2017Lisbon Area, PortugalIntrapreneur responsible for building up and managing new EMEA Virtual Sales Desk in Lisbon, building up the team and scaling up regions as well as looking after accounts in startup period growing revenue in the double digits since inception.
CiscoSales Manager EMEA
Jul. 2015 - Aug. 2016CISCO PortugalResponsible for teams of Cisco Partner Account Managers/Virtual Sales Account Managers aligned to FRANCE, ITALY, DACH, NORDICS, West and Central Africa, and the IoT (Industry Solutions Group).
- Managed, coached and developed the Cisco Inside Sales Account Managers and Partner Account Managers to meet and excel dales quotas; leading the teams of Partner Sales mapped to execute on short term and long term sales plan execution, funnel growth and enablement goals,
- Worked seamlessly in a matrix organization to build strong internal and customer focused relationships,
- Sales forecasting, and country Outlook roll ups;
- VBM/VPAM engagement model for developing partner growth,
- Responsible for regularly achieving quarterly and annual sales goals,
- Updating regularly and interlocking with Cisco managers and Regional Sales Managers to implement the regional strategies;
- Recruited and Trained new hires and implemented new onboarding program for quick and successful ramp ups;
- Used my strong channel and vertical knowledge to develop regions partners and worked closely with Disti partners;
- Promoted Social Selling,
- Organized a Cisco Portugal GVS Business Outcomes Selling certification and implementation of methodology.
CiscovPartner Account Manager
Feb. 2014 - Jun. 2015Lisbon Area, Portugal- Partner enablement, development, consulting and business planning;
- Partner education and training, marketing support and administration;
- Act as the general point of contact for the partner.
OverwanBusiness Manager - Managed IT Services
Mar. 2013 - Jan. 2014Lisbon Area, PortugalCollaborating in a IT Startup doing IT Project Development and Implementation; Ran several consulting projects and Audits on Infrastructure Optimization; ran IT Placement and management; Developed the IT as a Service offering with full managed services.
ARTVISION - Business Solutions, LdaHead of ITC Sales
Sep. 2011 - Mar. 2013Lisbon Area, PortugalSales of Managed IT services, overseeing technical team, managing projects, pre-sales, launching managed-IT business, and roll up of new offerings such as backup as a service and server as a service and IT renting offers.
Fujitsu Technology SolutionsIT Analyst
Oct. 2010 - Aug. 2011
Thomson ReutersIT Analyst
Oct. 2010 - Aug. 2011
Touch to GiveChief Information Officer
Feb. 2009 - May. 2009Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development and POC of IoT for fashion industry.
Touch2give e commerce Platform development.
WavewebProject Manager MOSS
Aug. 2008 - Jan. 2009Project Management and transition management work to internal clients in migrating to Sharepoint.
Intuitivo.com.ptFounder and Managing Partner
Apr. 2008 - Oct. 2010Lisbon, Lisbon, PortugalManaging Partner at Intuitivo, a small software as a service (SaaS) startup cloud based software company by providing technological solutions to human problems and we developed Cloud ☁️ based Clinic Management Software serving over 20 clinics with APIs and ERP Software.
Aug. 2006 - Aug. 2008Pre-Sales, Sales and Project Management, Invoicing and Post Sales Management.
Just for Students.ptOwner
Jan. 2005 - Dec. 2010Managing an Education Startup serving 3 schools in vicinity
SiemensProject Manager MOSS
Aug. 2008 - Jan. 2009Project Management
Jan. 2003 - Dec. 2005Lisbon Area, PortugalIT Support