Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
SwiggyAssistant Manager - Operations (S&O) ( Central & East region )
Jun. 2022 - Feb. 2023Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaKey responsibility:
* City - Operations for ( East and Central )
* BTL - Attrition Activities
* BGV of Swiggy DE.
* Sourcing and Onboarding of Food and Groceries DEs and their attritions.
* Analyzing channels like Google SEM, FB & Indeed. * Analyzing City's Agencies Leads.
* Analyzing central and East Agencies Leads.
* Retention on Swiggy DE (Reactivation) through Attrition.
* Daily, Weekly and Monthly CPH.
* Reliability on DEs (1st, 10th and 60th) orders.
* Inventory Management. * To generate focused and conclusive output on a business use-case as per requirement.
* To create/publish conclusive intelligence in article/dashboard/report forms and help drive decision- making.
* To design and implement the analytical projects for insights that drive the business goals and decisions (Ex: How to improve process & Order value, how to improve conversion then reliability etc)
* To define and track metrics which help evaluate the health of the business growth
* To build automated alerting systems for proactive and preemptive actions
* To identify the right metric and contributes to the measurement framework for the respective business unit.
* To improve the accuracy of data through participation in data Would work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness.
InterviewBitSenior Associate - (Sales and Fintech)-(Business Operations)
Nov. 2021 - Jun. 2022Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India- Manage sales and leads databases, also analyze order punching Data with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- identifying the mistakes from data received and pro-activity auditing the process to adherence to the sales punching process.
- working on problems across the new sales of cohort and solving them by processes ownership of end-to-end implementation.
- Analyse data, identify mistakes, and create reports and presentations, also implements daily and weekly performance checks to ensure the targets are met.
- Reaching out to the sales team and helping in documentation like NBFC Repayment Schedule, etc. for order process completed.
- managing cross-functional teams for planning, organizing, and execution of projects and processes.
Jan. 2020 - Nov. 2021Bengaluru, Karnataka, India(Post-sales operations from A to Z ) UPSC TEAM.
Played a lead role in B2C sales and business development for key lines of business.
- Ensured seamless customer experience by coordinating across multiple stakeholders such as product engineering, logistics, and delivery teams, thereby achieving service excellence.
- Played a key role in customer retention across product and service lines.
- Supported business teams by taking a lead role in key events such as product workshops which ensured quality lead generation.
Looks after - || product user exprience ||Supply Chain & operations Management ||Business Process - product management ||
Sep. 2019 - Jan. 2020Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaHandling inbound and outbound calls, respond to customer and prospect queries, knowledge of sales and customer service best practices
- onboarding the prospect leads
- Excellent communication, Analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of social contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth business operations
- Place outbound follow-up calls to Customers.
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues related to the product and services