Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
BankuishDirector of Business Development
Aug. 2023São Paulo, BrazilBankuish, helping freelancers and gig workers access affordable banking. Leverage your hard-earned ratings from the main gig economy platforms to unlock the banking services you deserve from top tier banks. There are currently half a billion gig workers around the world. Technologies like 5G and circumstances like the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic lockdowns are only accelerating the decentralization of work. At the same hastening pace, freelancers, independent contractors, project-based workers, and part-time hires are organizing themselves around platforms where they may accrue more than just paychecks: they are building their reputations one customer rating at a time, to demand the rate they deserve. Now they can take their accumulated reputation to the bank. Bankuish was born out of the COVID-19 crisis to help struggling gig workers turn their years of proven trustworthiness into creditworthiness. Financial institutions around the world struggle to reach the 4 billion underbanked due to lack of information; but most underbanked work with their smartphones. Bankuish bridges the gap.
AlgonomyLATAM Regional Director | Country Manager
Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2023São Paulo, Brazil- Responsible for the analysis, evaluation and development of new strategic partnerships, aiming at market prospecting and taking advantage of technology business opportunities;
- Strategic design of new businesses, developing multidisciplinary teams focused on sustainable results;
- Strategy development for the region, planning and execution of LATAM Marketing and Budget campaigns;
- Development and implementation of Direct and Indirect Sales Channels, focusing on strategic customers and reaching new markets, aiming at sales of solutions aimed at customer experience and enchantment;
- Execution of the company's global NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey;
- Management and monitoring of partner development, developing new strategies, sales funnel, daily monitoring of opportunities and market expansion through the chain of partners.
- Coordination of rebranding strategies carrying outworking together with sales, channels and business development to increase market share, revenue, profitability and brand strengthening;
- Chief Revenue Officer for the region: Pipeline management, customer satisfaction, contract renewals and churn control.
Apr. 2016 - Oct. 2019São Paulo Area, Brazil- Regional leader for LATAM
- Global Marketo marketing automation platform Admin
- Global coordination on Demand Generation best practices and initiatives
- Global NPS (Net Promoter Score) execution - New technologies sourcing
- Events coordination and operationalization
- Channel partners/ SI Partners sourcing and coordination
RichRelevanceBusiness Development Manager
Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2019São Paulo Area, Brazil- Business and Marketing Development activities
- Demand Generation/ Lead Qualification and New Opportunities within LATAM Region - Driving Regional and Global Campaigns
- Marketo Marketing Automation - Strategy, Ops and Administration
- Marketing Events Strategy and Management
- Regional branding positioning - Partnerships: Engagement and Management
VTEX e-Commerce Cloud SoftwareBusiness Development Executive
Jun. 2015 - Nov. 2015São Paulo Area, Brazil- Inbound Marketing Initiative coordination
- HubSpot Marketing Automation Initiatives Manager
- Lead Gen for Corporate Key Accounts
- New opportunities nurturing
SAP HybrisBusiness Development Manager - LATAM
Aug. 2013 - May. 2015São Paulo Area, BrazilResponsible for managing the Business Development Team in LATAM. Our group drives all lead generation, demand, qualification and early stages sales opportunities. We act as hybris Evangelists into new accounts providing the Omnichannel concept and transporting it into all channels like (e-commerce/ web, mobile, call center, print and social). - Qualifying inbound leads coming through website, telephone and email
- Generating new business by contacting potential new clients using telephone and email
- Nurturing new business opportunities for the sales force to pursue
- Developing and executing account plans to maximize prospecting efforts
- Working very closely with Account Executives/Field Sales reps to improve business relations and produce accurate sales forecasts
- Maintain a high level of business development activities and use CRM to record / track these activities
- Apply knowledge of hybris to demonstrate how prospects can overcome business issues
- Identifying target accounts within assigned territories
- Working very closely with Marketing to help execute and follow up various marketing campaigns
- Meet quarterly quotas
CA TechnologiesInside Territory Account Manager/ Solution Specialist
Aug. 2011 - Mar. 2013São Paulo Area, BrazilResponsible for prospecting and selling Nimsoft Solutions in Brazil and SOLA. Decided to leave CA to dedicate an extra time to motherhood.
VMwareSMB Sales Representative
Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2011São Paulo Area, BrazilResponsible for unnamed accounts in Brazilian South and Southeast regions, selling indirectly through channel partners. Two quarterly quotas achieved.
Red HatSenior Inside Sales Representative
Dec. 2009 - Mar. 2011Territory Sales in South Region (PR, SC & RS) and SP country-side. Responsible for coordinating sales through channel partners, developing and implementing sales strategies in order to increase revenue.
Sterling Commerce, an IBM CompanyPartner Account Executive
Oct. 2004 - Dec. 2009São Paulo Area, BrazilResponsible for managing Channels in Chile, Argentina, Peru and Uruguay and unnamed accounts in Brazil. 100% Club Achiever in 2008. As a Sales Support Representative, I was responsible for the activities of regional sales team focused on attaining revenue objectives; Served as the customer account administrator for regional sales team; Coordinates sales activities between regional team and sales headquarters; Acted as contracts facilitator and customer care coordinator within/for team; Secondary contact on all territory contacts; Responsible for all sales under US$ 20K. I also provided administrative assistance to the Country Manager and the sales team.
AOL BrasilCommercial Executive Assistant
Dec. 2000 - Dec. 2003Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work