Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
CarrefourInformation Security Consultant
Jun. 2023São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil · Hybrid
Vivo (Telefônica Brasil)Information Security Consultant
Jun. 2020 - Mar. 2023São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil · Hybrid• Implementation and acting with Identity Management (IDM) with the OIM Oracle tool to integrate thousands of systems from different platforms, leaving all synchronized and automated with the IDM tool;
• Implementation and acting with IGA SailPoint tool to integrate thousands of systems from different platforms, leaving all synchronized and automated with the IGA tool;
• Participation in the implementation of the PAM (SenhaSegura) tool to protect access to privileged users on servers;
• Participation in the implementation of the VARONIS tool to analysis of unstructured events in file servers and domain controlers (Active Directory);
• Participation in the implementation of the Privilege Management (Beyond Trust) tool to control local administration access on workstations and servers;
• Participation and support in the SOX audit.
Sem PararInformation Security Consultant
Jul. 2018 - Jun. 2020São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil• Implementation and acting with Identity Management (IDM) using the OIM Oracle tool to integrate several systems from different platforms, leaving all synchronized and automated with the IDM tool;
• Elaboration of Information Security procedures and processes focused on Identity Management;
• Participate in quarterly SOX audits and also assist in preparing to comply with PCI-DSS and LGPD (GDPR).
Aug. 2015 - Apr. 2016São Paulo Area, Brazil• Acting in the Bank CEF client as leader of the Security Area information staff;
• The team is responsible for platforms of Identity Management mainframe with RACF tool, UNIX / LINUX with LDAP / OPENLDAP and Windows (Active Directory);
• We perform all Identity Management from operating systems of these platforms for the customer, and analyze and suggest improvements to the security of their systems;
• Preparation of all operational procedures and service support for information security in accordance with the Regulations of the bank.
Nov. 2014 - Jan. 2015São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil• Audit Project - worked with areas of the Bank eliminating infrastructure vulnerability, systems, processes, procedures, regulations and policies, raised by internal and external audits;
• Analyze what points should be treated as such or whether they should be turned into medium or long-term projects.
IBMSenior System Support And Security Specialist
Aug. 2012 - Aug. 2013Rio de Janeiro Area, Brazil• Extended governance in the area of Information Security client with focus on customer insight for Business;
• Responsible for customer follow-up and support to Identity Project Management; • Work in conjunction with the technical team to implement IBM products for Identity Project Management;
• Implementation and configuration of products ISIM (Identity Manager) and ISAM (Access Manager);
• Participation: IBM maintenance manual, iSec and processes in the care of AMI Provisioning Service Desk and IBM to better meet customer EBX;
• Participation throughout the survey process and normalization of profiles and user accesses (employees and contractors), responsibility matrix (SoD) and risks to the Identity Project Management.
IBMSecurity System Administrator / Security System Coordinator
Dec. 1996 - Feb. 2001Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil• Working as Security Administrator for IBM´s outsourcing area;
• IBM Latin America Security System Coordinator of clients VARIG, KODAK, SHARP, EMBRAER, ABN Bank, Meridional Bank, Multibras, among others clients;
• Security implementation on mainframe based products, tools and applications such CICS, DB2, SDSF, among other business tools and applications, using RACF and TOP SECRET tools;
• Participation in the company's Disaster Recovery (PCN) team and several clients of autosourcing;
• Development of access structures for better Identity Management and auditing of environments.
ProdubanInformation Security Consultant
Oct. 2008 - Nov. 2011Lisbon Area, Portugal• Users management and access standardization on Mainframe based environment; • Support and maintenance in the Audit process of systems and tools;
• Member of the Disaster Recovery team of Portugal in partnership with the headquarters in Spain;
• Security implementation on Mainframe based environments: RACF´s security tool adjustment, profile management and adjustment of products such as CICS, CONTROL-M, DB2, TSO among other business tools and applications, keep the database´s integrity of RACF tool, users and systems resources monitoring;
• Security implementation using PARTENON application (it replaces the ALTAMIRA application);
• Improve administration and system security by developing access structures;
• LDAP management, AS/400 users management and access, Microsoft applications management;
• Development of access policies and procedures for the bank in Portugal and Spain.
ibiSenior Software Analyst
Jan. 2005 - Sep. 2008Barueri, São Paulo área, Brazil• Support and maintenance in the Audit process of systems and tools;
• Users management and access standardization on Mainframe based environment, Windows (Active Directory), Exchange Server and other applications;
• Security implementation on Mainframe based environments: Top Secret Security tool adjustment (MODE IMPLEMENT to FAILURE), profile management and adjustment of products, database´s integrity of Top Secret tool, users and systems resources monitoring;
• Security implementation on Microsoft Windows based environments;
• Identity Management of VISIONPLUS modules (Credit Card Administration);
• Security policies implementation projects, IT Security Projects, development of help desk procedures for IT Security area;
• Participation in the Bank's Disaster Recovery (PCN) team, acting together with the elaboration of practical procedures and tests;
• Project for the implementation, maintenance and support of the Identity and Access Management tool that automated the entire administration of users and profiles in hundreds of systems/applications from different platforms.
Banco SantanderInformation Security Consultant
Sep. 2004 - Dec. 2004São Paulo Area, Brazil• Gathering of the structures of the security Databases (TOP SECRET - CA) of the client and monitoring of the information collected from the same to carry out the migration to the new Database (RACF - IBM);
• Providing support to client on the analysis and suggesting solutions to perform the activities.
BBVA em PortugalInformation Security Consultant
Mar. 2001 - Jun. 2004Lisbon Area, Portugal• Users management and access standardization on all environments; • Support and maintenance in the Audit process of systems and tools;
• Participation in the Bank's Disaster Recovery (PCN) team, acting together with the preparation of procedures and practical tests with the parent company in Spain;
• Security implementation on Mainframe based products, tools and applications such UCM (Users Centralized Management/IBM), ALTAMIRA, CICS, CONTROL-M, DB2, SDSF, ICSF, RSSF among other business tools and applications, using RACF tool;
• Security implementation on INTRANET resources hosted on Mainframe based environments running UNIX; • Development of access structures for better Identity Management and auditing of environments;
• Security administration on Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Server and Microsoft SharePoint Portal Administration.
Singer India LimitedTechnical Data Processing / Data Coordinator
Jun. 1990 - Aug. 1996Campinas Area, Brazil• Administrative and operational retail stores coordinator;
• System instructor for retail stores employees and regional managers;
• Data coordinator, implementing systems, leading implementation teams and providing technical support to retail stores; • End user support, testing system and gathering data close to the stakeholders.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work