Zeta GlobalEmail Deliverability Analyst
Sep. 2015 - Apr. 2018Hyderābād Area, IndiaMy role as "Email Deliverability Analyst" is to ensure high user engagement for our clients’ email marketing campaigns, I am aware of and have experience in digital/email marketing domain. Have in-depth knowledge in all the aspects of Email Marketing and deliverability Services. - Responsible for campaign setup, management, monitoring, analytics and reporting.
- Active participation in clients meeting to help better email deliverability and suggesting them best practices.
- Working with AM and other teams for any business update. - Having good knowledge on spf, dkim, dmarc, sender id and related dns settings required for sending emails.
- Working with ISP to get the issue(s)/concern(s) resolved related to IP/domain
- Worked with IP blacklisting/whitelisting, IP/domain reputation, FBL services, IP rotation, Domain/IP-wise throttling, Preparing warm up plan, Auto list auditing.
- Experience in planning, troubleshooting and implementation of general services on Linux like smtp, dns. - Analytics & Reporting
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Zeta Mail 6, Zeta Hub 1.5, Zeta Hub 1.7, Precision Control 7 (eBay CRM tool).
- Familiar with Return Path, SNDS/JMRP, EDS tool, senderscore.org, Google Postmaster tools
- Worked with more than 30 clients such as Greyhound, PHillips Vanhuesen Corporation, Greyhound, Travelers Indemnity, Amex, e-Bay CRM clients etc
- Power MTA configuration