HRS NavigationClinical Application & Sales Specialist(Cranial and Spine)
Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2020Bangalore & New Delhi• Troubleshooting of the Cranial and spine Navigation System(easyNav).
• Conducted Product Training and technical support to Surgeons and OT staffs
in various hospitals.
• Prospecting leads for demos and sale of company product from various
• Research, identify and qualify prospects for new business, product sales and
payment follow up from the existing customer.
• Provided After sales support through online and offline mode.
• Liaised and collaborated with internal team to conduct the future market data
analysis to maintain the accuracy.
• Regular follow-ups with the Hospital Management, Purchase Department,
Biomedical for Negotiations, and deal closures.
• Managed 4 internal resources and Channel Partner Management in the
• Reported Sales Figures to the manager and Sales support updates through
• Collected and analyzed market information and weekly meetings with the
• Achieved strong sales result through the development of positive, ongoing
account relationship, through planning and effective time management.
• Represented HRS Navigation Products in Various Conferences.
• Types Of Cases I Supported: Deep seated Brain Tumors, Biopsy, Aneurysm,
Pediatric Brain Tumors, Brainstem Gliomas, Motor Cortex Tumor, Trans nasal
Transsphenoidal cases, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Lordosis, MIS Procedures, Spinal
Fusion, Pedicle Screw Fixation,MIS .