Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
ExxonMobilBack End Developer
Jul. 2023Budapest, Hungary
ExxonMobilTest Automation Engineer
Jan. 2023Budapest, Hungary-Developing new test scripts are roles and responsibilities of selenium automation test engineer -Maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites
-Attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects
-Updating Framework functions when needed
-Developed and executed the Automation Test Scripts
-Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
-Updating the test scenarios/cases/execution and test results.
-Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Gradle
ExxonMobilSoftware Quality Assurance Engineer
Aug. 2022Budapest, Hungary- Executing and reporting tests to ensure a product meets its functional and non-functional (e.g. usability, security, performance) requirements.
- Automating functional and performance tests to achieve efficiencies in test execution.
- Applying the long-term viability and sustainability of quality assurance and quality control practices.
Dec. 2021 - Aug. 2022Budapest, HungaryCloud Technical Consultants (Cloud Solutions Architects) provide technical guidance on cloud solutions including architecture design, security recommendations, cloud operational excellence practices, performance monitoring and cloud cost optimization to the capability teams, focused on public cloud solutions built on Azure, AWS, GCP and Alibaba.
NSC GlobalService Desk Analyst
Sep. 2017 - Apr. 2020HungaryProvided 1st and/or 2nd level technical support to external Clients. Ticketing tools: - ServiceNOW
- NextGEN Daily tasks:
•Processed the incoming tickets raised and escalated by the Client side helpdesk (interface between two ticketing tools)
•Recorded, documented, processed and/or escalated direct incoming Client requests (SR, CHG)
•In case of directly reported fault, I questioned the Client thoroughly in the interest of a proper diagnosis (INC) and resolved those remotely or escalated more complex problems to next level teams based on support flow
•Processed system generated monitoring tickets
•Tracked tickets and informed the Clients about current status
JR Plastics CorporationProcess Engineer
Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan• Assisting with mechanical installations. • Explaining technical issues to non-technical people. • Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts. • Assisting trainee technicians. • Operating computer-controlled industrial equipment. • Cleaning and lubrication gears, shafts, bearings and other machinery parts. • Assisting field technicians with diagnostics checks and symptom analysis.
JR Plastics CorporationProcess Engineer
Jan. 2016 - Aug. 2016Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan• Assisting with mechanical installations. • Explaining technical issues to non-technical people. • Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts. • Assisting trainee technicians. • Operating computer-controlled industrial equipment. • Cleaning and lubrication gears, shafts, bearings and other machinery parts. • Assisting field technicians with diagnostics checks and symptom analysis.
transcosmos inc.Reservation Agent
Mar. 2015 - Dec. 2015Previous name of the employer: Merlin IT My responsibility was to assist the Passengers with their questions or issues regarding their flight bookings. • Communicated directly with Customers via phone or via Live Chat service
• Performed required/requested modifications of Passengers' bookings (eg. changed flights, unchecked Passengers in order to correct personal data, combined bookings, advised Passengers who required special assistance etc.)
• Escalated more complex requests/issues to responsible departments (we were in touch with them on a daily basis)
• Trained and coached team members (new joiners and those who needed refreshment) The company was called as Merlin IT during the years I was worked there.
Today, the firm's name is Transcosmos Inc.
Computer MarketTechnician of Hardware/Software for Computer/Laptop
Jan. 2012 - Jan. 2014Al-Riyadh Governorate, Saudi Arabia- Installed, maintained and repaired personal computers and peripherals
- Supported remote clients using phone troubleshooting and remote tools (Bomgar, TeamViewer)
- Developed and implemented preventative maintenance procedures for personal computers including virus protection
- Created documentation for both the PC Support team and Support Center as needed