Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power500+ people
Business Owner
C-level Executive
Work Background
Full Stack Engineer
Apr. 2021Surat, Gujarat, India• Developed web application components using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, PHP and jQuery. Reengineered web pages to improve page load time by 25% and improve search engine optimization. • Wrote scalable and optimized code for web application development, incorporating React.js and utilizing Node.js server-side JavaScript. • Developed a React-based web application, utilizing Redux architecture and GraphQL technologies, resulting in a 54% decrease in page loading time, improved data accessibility, and reduced page refreshes. • Automated performance testing of applications and optimized the code to achieve a decrease in page loading time and increase in system performance by 15%. • Utilized Git and source control techniques to maintain and version systems, resulting in increased software reliability and stability of up to 96%. • Utilized Server-Side Rendering to increase SEO visibility and improved search engine rankings by 17%.
May. 2017 - Apr. 2021Surat, Gujarat, India• Developed several .NET web applications with C# and ASP.NET for multiple projects, and created 20+ RESTful APIs, resulting in an overall 20% improvement in user experience. • Developed and implemented .NET applications using .NET Core and C#, React.js, Node.js and JavaScript technologies to create reliable, user-friendly webpages. • Utilized ReactJS to create a fluid user experience on both web and mobile platforms, resulting in an increase in customer engagement of 30%. • Automated unit and integration tests to improve testing coverage, resulting in a reduction of total software bugs by 49%. • Assisted in developing user stories and features requested by stakeholders, resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction of 79%. • Implemented continuous integration, where automated build and deployment processes were monitored and maintained, resulting in a reduction of the time to market with new products and features by up to 35%. • Developed an enterprise software solution with an intuitive UI, resulting in an uptick of 15% in customer productivity. • Administered multiple software development projects and ensured their success, resulting in increased customer trust and loyalty by 28%. • Conceived, planned, and built enterprise software applications in an agile environment, resulting in up to 30% reduction in development costs. • Utilized Git and source control techniques to maintain and version systems, resulting in increased software reliability and stability of up to 96%.
SetBlue.comSearch Engine Optimization Consultant
Aug. 2016 - Apr. 2017Udhana Darwaja, Surat, Gujarat 395002• Built cross-browser compatible and accessibility-compliant websites, resulting in 22% faster load time than the industry average. • Produced multiple visual elements of web applications by translating UI/UX design wireframes into code, producing high-quality markup using HTML5 and CSS3. • Developed code that deals with large data sets by rendering components on UI and • optimizing calls to minimize HTTP requests by 80%.
Netsol IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Software Developer
Jan. 2016 - Jul. 2016Surat, Gujarat, IndiaIt is a wonderful experience working with Netsol It Solutions. I feel strongly that Netsol It Solutions is an organization that truly cares about its employees and gives opportunities to those who deserve them. At Netsol It Solutions I work with highly professional technology teams developing products in Microsoft technologies. We work very closely with our Customers, co-developing the product vision with them. My career here so far has been amazing and has provided me with some excellent learning opportunities. I've grown professionally as well as personally for almost Six Months. Netsol It Solutions is an organization that gives you the freedom to do things the way you want to.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work
100k+ people
130+ countries
AI matching
See more people like YATINKUMAR on Intch
23387 people
CTO @ MobileFirst Applications
Founder @ Productive Club
Founding Member ( Product & Growth ) @ Jus Friendz
ITFrontend Developer
3465 people
Software Engineer @ Steyp
Student @ Manipal University Jaipur
Sr Fullstack developer @ Mayorainfotech