Krossroads Integrative Health and Recovery SolutionsHuman Resources Manager
Nov. 2021 - Jun. 2023New Mexico, United StatesDirected functions of the HR department including recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations. Managed all HR processes, policies, and programs as well as developing and implemented strategies that aligned with Krossroads Integrative Health and Recovery Solutions goals and objectives.
• Developed and implemented HR strategies and initiatives that aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
• Managed the recruitment and selection process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and selection.
• Developed workflow for recruitment, hiring, onboarding and job shadowing with current and new staff.
• Oversaw a comprehensive onboarding and off boarding process for employees.
• Developed and implemented employee training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Oversaw performance management processes including performance appraisals, goal setting, and disciplinary actions.
• Ensured compliance with HR laws and regulations, including employment standards, human rights, and health and safety regulations. • Maintained and updated as needed any labor or HR Krossroads policies and procedures to ensure organizational compliance and mitigate risk on applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
• Managed employee relations, including conflict resolution, employee grievances, and employee engagement.
• Developed and maintained HR policies and procedures and ensure consistency in their application across the organization.
• Maintained accurate HR files and records electronically and coordinate documents with credentialing officer into the online Ebridge system.