Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power100+ people
Investor & VC
ELSYS Eastern EuropeHardware Engineer
Sep. 2022Belgrade, Serbia
Brose GroupHardware Developer
Apr. 2021 - Sep. 2022Belgrade, Serbia• Responsible Hardware Engineer for automotive cooling fan modules for Daimler and Porsche.
• Leading HW concept definition, selection of the components, planning and execution of hardware development loops and delta testing for A, B and C samples considering project roadmap and milestones.
• Prepared EMC validation plan for DV testing according to customer specifications MBN LV 124, VW 8000, TL 81000, CISPR25.
• Interfaced with cross functional teams (Software, System Engineering, Testing Technology, Validation team) to resolve quality related issues such as filed claims and reduction of scrap rate.
• Troubleshooted field clamed devices, performed worst case analysis, proposed solutions and defined necessary hardware validation.
• Supported layout creation considering EMC and production constraints.
• Together with component quality and purchasing assessed potential second source components and cost down measures on eBOM level.
• Maintained, reviewed and improved documents for tracking CFM ECU variant changes.
ReMade DOOSAP Basis Consultant
Feb. 2021 - Apr. 2021Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia
Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2021Novi Sad, Serbia• Interfaced with manufacturing companies, selected and ordered components for electronics lab, prepared training material and held seminars on EM wave propagation, presented at conferences, prepared presentations and posters, wrote and edited scientific papers • Designed layouts for RF PCB soil moisture sensors in Altium designer, prepared masks for laser cutting in AutoCAD, performed laser cutting, UV lithography, screen printing and co-firing for LTCC fabrication process, soldered and troubleshooter PCB boards
• Modeled high frequency filters and diplexers using CST EM software suit, measured RF components utilizing RF laboratory equipment such as VNA and spectrum analyzer, analyzed and visualized data
Advanced Science Research Center, GC/CUNYVisiting Researcher
Oct. 2019 - Oct. 2020Greater New York City Area• Analyzed time dependent electromagnetic systems for sensing applications using advanced mathematical techniques such as Fourier analysis, couple mode theory and grid based differential methods
• Simulated real time behavior of the systems using COMSOL Multiphysics, calculated frequency ranges that support amplification while considering stability of the systems • Prepared detailed documentation, kept project manager updated on the progress and the budget
Technische Universität WienStudent Internship
Mar. 2017 - Jul. 2017Vienna, Austria• Assembled measurement set-up for characterization of HVCMOS circuits directly on wafer that consisted of power supplies, oscilloscope, microscope and a wafer probe station
• Analyzed and interpreted measurement data using statistical analysis
• Wrote reports and documentation on weekly basis
Ghent UniversityStudent Internship
Jul. 2016 - Aug. 2016Ghent, Belgium• Improved user-friendly aspects of image reconstruction algorithm based on Markov Random Field
• Wrote detailed documentation