Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
Investor & VC
IPM GroupChief People Officer
Jul. 2022Bratislava, Slovakia- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Creating the HR Branding
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization; Nurturing a positive working environment
- Oversee and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintaining pay plan and benefits program
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
DITEC, a.s.HR Manager
Nov. 2019 - Sep. 2022Bratislava, Bratislava Region, Slovak Republic- Human Recourses Company Management.
- Deciding on Human Resources strategic planning.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process.
- Analyzing company personnel needs. Creation and implementation of HR strategy and policy.
- Preparation and implementation of the plans for employee stability and motivation. - HR consultancy for company management. - Support to employees in various HR-related topics.
- Liaison between management and employees.
- Supporting the recruitment process.
- Employee management, recognition and evaluation. - Leading and coordinating the strategy of HR with business strategy of the company. - Employee performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Setting up the development and training system.
- Cooperation with all units inside the company.
DXC TechnologyCEE OTC Partner Manager
Apr. 2017 - Oct. 2019Bratislava, SlovakiaPassionate people manager with ten year experience. Enthusiastic leader of local and international teams able to motivate and accent growth and development. Great leadership and interpersonal skills with strong focus on processes, compliance and transformation. A solid understanding of financial management, revenue recognition and P&L reporting. Great ability to detect process gaps and active initiating of solutions. Strong finance and business acumen. • Manager of Partner Finance Processing Tower in Financial Account Management and Order to Cash Tower
• Management of Change & Transformation • People management, Performance & Career management
• Virtual Leadership • Leading, Coaching, Mentoring, Motivating • Delegating, Coordinating, and Decision Making • Financial, Process and Compliance Management
• Order, Billing and Dispute Management
Hewlett-PackardCEE/AT/ES Partner FPT FAM Manager
Sep. 2014 - Mar. 2017Slovakia* Manager of Partner Finance Processing Tower in Financial Account Management * Manager of CEE countries, Austria and Spain
* Manager of 15 employees cross-country
* People management/ growth and development/ team engagement/ leadership.. * Team Responsibility in areas of Order acceptance & Order management/ Creates, Maintains WBS project structure/ perform Project Closure/ ensures the compliance/ Month End Close, Forecasting / Outlook and Budget, Balance Sheet Review, Commercial Support and Business Support/ executing client billing/ credit, invoice release & invoice presentation/ Generates reports/ etc.
Hewlett-PackardSK*CZ*SEE FAM Manager
Aug. 2013 - Aug. 2014Slovak Republic
Hewlett-PackardSK*CZ FAM Manager
Nov. 2011 - Jul. 2013
Hewlett-PackardSK CO Manager
Jun. 2010 - Oct. 2011
Hewlett-PackardTeam Lead of Engagement Customer Operation
Mar. 2009 - Mar. 2011Understand internal and external customer needs; Support and execute CEE plan of growth initiatives/programs for ES and TS SIP/Consulting as communicated for FY10; Accuracy and timeliness of invoices; Timeliness of MEC; Achieve Cost objectives; Implement process changes as per any agreed schedule and contents; Implement tool changes as per any agreed schedule and contents; Keep maximum consistency in job architecture
Hewlett-PackardECO Project Controller
May. 2007 - Mar. 2009= Super User of HP Labour Tool (CATW – Cross Application Time Sheet) = Business Alliance Manager for Slovakia (Engagement Customer Operations) = responsible for supporting the project managers to maximize profitability and cash flow by providing a strong business partnership. In performing this role, the delivery analyst provided continuous, competent finance functional expertise on all issues impacting the project financial performance. I was also responsible for order management and project tracking in a complete business control frame
Hewlett-PackardKnowledge Management Lead
Jan. 2005 - May. 2007= implementing and driving the overall corporate KM strategy - based on the 3 major categories people, process and technology - supporting the local business and culture; and reporting KM metrics. This included defining and tracking KM measurements, encouraging and monitoring the sharing of intellectual property, communicating and delivering training within the community.
Jan. 2005 - May. 2007Application & administrative support for Consulting & Integration projects
Sep. 2004 - Jan. 2005Accounting, Intercompany invoicing & stock accounting for finance department
Jun. 2004 - Sep. 2004Billing specialist for the Slovak State Treasury Project in HP SAP tool
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work