Mar. 2021 - Feb. 2022Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaTechnical:
- Review design specs, solution architecture, and engineering docs
- hands-on designing and developing high-performance mobile apps
- Drive key technical architecture decisions in close coordination with the founders/product designers and backend developers.
- Prioritize and deliver the feature roadmap while chipping away at the technical debt
- Hire, nurture and mentor top engineering talent
- Product ownership from creating a roadmap, defining the requirements, brainstorming with the team, and looking after the product development
- Driving team to innovate and deliver roadmap features with agility and high quality
- Create Products from scratch - "Study Groups" - live, "PrepJoy-JobHunt"
Mu Sigma Inc.Software Engineering Manager
Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2021Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India- Manage application design and development for various different Clients
- Review design specs, solution architecture, and engineering docs for different teams/projects
- Apply expert knowledge of Android system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Advise and provide technical consultation to customers regarding feasibility, development, and maintenance of mobile and web application
Mu Sigma Inc.Senior Developer
Dec. 2019 - Dec. 2020Bengaluru Area, India- Implemented features for various applications in Java, Kotlin
- Determined architectural and product design details for open-ended tasks or specifications.
- Lead a team of 5 developers, designers, and QA resource for all phases of development
- Documented Solution architecture, Business Requirement Document for internal and external consumption
- Collaborated with quality engineers, user research, product management, design, and support teams to ensure quality in all phases of app development.
MastercardSoftware Development Engineer II
Jul. 2017 - Dec. 2019Vadodara, Gujarat, India- Developed new features for proprietary Android applications.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Worked with developers and Product Managers to develop top-tier solutions
- Implemented Unit tests for legacy applications and debugged critical application issues.
- Migrated legacy application to Clean Code Architecture - MVVM
- Improved overall test coverage to over 80%
MastercardSoftware Development Engineer I
Jul. 2016 - Jul. 2017Vadodara Area, India- Modified the existing application to correct errors and optimize efficiency
- Worked on the core framework for Mobile Wallet Application
- Integrated multiple systems to move data between different layers of Application Stack
- Managed tasks within an Agile Framework
- Worked with various Third-party libraries for end-to-end user monitoring, Key business transaction monitoring, and customer analytics
May. 2015 - Apr. 2016Mysore
Monsoon VarsityJava Developer Intern
May. 2014 - Jul. 2014Jaipur Area, IndiaCompleted Project based Industrial Training in Monsoon Varsity, Jaipur
* Worked on JAVA Technology (Tools : Eclipse, Sublime Text 2 , HeidiSQL 8.2).
* Successfully completed project on “Tractime”.
* JDK used is jdk 1.7.
Description: TracTime is web based timesheet software.It allows you to enter time spent on different work
assignments. Register time offs and sick leaves and then create detailed reports covering almost any
management or according needs. The system is implemented using a 2-tier approach, with MySQL
Community SERVER as backend database and jsp, servlet using java& a web browser as the front end;
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work