AT&TSenior Software Engineer
Nov. 2022Charlotte, North Carolina, United States● Build micros services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
● Establish and develop event framework for internal business events.
● Establish and develop a framework for delivering RESTful APIs to external customers.
● Create RESTful APIs for external facing customers.
● Create data model for external RESTful API configuration including API key management.
● Develop APIs using Spring Boot architecture and Mule.
● Create and design APIs using RAML.
● Create, design, and develop Mule flows to for external and internal APIs.
● Create and develop custom code to run in Mule. Includes custom transformers, validators using and extending Mule API.
● Create and develop custom code to run in Mule/Spring environment. Includes custom Mule/Spring event handlers.
● Used Cassandra to store large scale click stream data.
● Used RESTful Web Services exclusively for returning connection objects in JSON from the host machine.
● Used Spring Microservices based on requirement (containers, load balancing, distributed cache)
● Used Docker and built automated integrations and deployments using configuration management tools.
● Azure Kubernetes, Azure Event Hubs Messaging, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapsis.
● Working on Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins
● Developing and implementing test validations of the applications using Junit.
● Maintaining version control using Git, bitbucket and GitLab
● Developing Single Page Applications (“SPA”)