Cooper StandardCorporate Buyer
Jan. 2018 - Sep. 2018Atibaia, São Paulo, BrasilI was responsible for CapEx & MRO (CORPORATE – 3 Factories & 1 HQ) for Sealing and Fuel & Brakes BU. ● MRO contract management restructuring, with legal interface and financial approval; ● RFI and RFQ, negotiation and system contract implementing for MRO spare parts ( Electrical material, sealing, bearings, pneumatic materials). Over 1000 SKUs with cost reduction around 22% and DPO improvement in 60 days; ● Freight scale optimization according purchasing volume;
● CBD and TCO analysis for tooling and machines;
● Recoverable taxes analysis;
● 80% divergence reduction regarding compliance rules; ● Responsible for RFI & RFQ for projects: VW Tcross, Toyota 360, GM BSUV, GM GEM VBB, GM D2LX, GM YAPP, GM ONIX, Hyundai BR2, Honda, Ford B562 (Improvement), Toyota 230 (gages), Renault HHA, PSA CMP, PSA 21; ● 23% Capex Budget saving and ~17% negotiation achieved by bundling opportunities and supplier development;
● Machine and Equipment DPO improvement. Avoiding payment in advanced;
● SAP attachments implementation;
● Warranty period increase in 12 months. (from 12 to 24 according global requirement)
● Responsible for management and development of interns.
● Presentation of all Brazilian CAPEX projects to Global Director in sourcing committee.