Mar. 2014 - Dec. 2016Pune Area, IndiaFollowing were the duties that I had:
1) To Establish Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
2) To Develop Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
3) To Implement Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
4) To Assure quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
5) To Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
6) To Meet cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
7) To Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
8) To Update job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
9) To Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.