FiteloSocial Media Marketing Intern
May. 2021 - Sep. 2021Chandigarh, IndiaKey Responsibilities :
1. Content Ideation and Creation :
- Creating content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook community after observing our daily life, foods, and habits with the motive to increase the number of leads and hence sales for the company.
- Type of content: Informative, Food comparisons, client transformations, testimonials, recipes, and meme content.
- Video editing is one of the major responsibility that I need to do for all social media platforms. 2. Handling Client Queries & CRM :
- Handling client's messages and comments over the posts, ultimately converting them to leads, maintaining their data over an in-house CRM, and sending it to the sales team.
- Increased the average number of leads per day from 20 to 70 by improving the style of communication, personalized replies, team motivation, shift timings, and incentives. 3. Facebook Ads :
- Creating and optimizing Facebook's Like campaigns and Messenger campaigns for Indian and international audiences.
- A/B testing to improve the quality of leads by testing locations, creatives, copy, and tracking the number of leads and sales, hence reducing the cost per like and messaging conversation. 4. Google Ads, Analytics, and Trends :
- Overlooking the blogging content (health, foods, fitness, and recipes) and Ads and tracking its performance and hence suggesting the improvements and quality of content.
- Generating new content ideas for the blogs & social media through google trends. 5. Other tasks :
-Tracking and replying to the reviews over Facebook, Google Play Store, and Google My Business.