Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
CGIInformation Technology Process Consultant
Apr. 2021SwedenAn ongoing consultant project part with my sales manager role at CGI supporting a Client on their digital journey as a fork out of the Mother company. - Datacenter relocation to own DC and Infrastructure - SoWs, OLAs, and processes - System and Application Management - Part of Enterprise Architect Forums - Global DC delivery - Cost efficiency program
- New Digital Services towards business - Governance - Internal service portfolio - Supporting Management Team with various things
- Doing a lot more than meets the eye…
CGIDirector, Head of Sales & Business Development, Manufacturing Central, Sweden
Mar. 2020Linköping, Ostergotland County, SwedenHead of Sales & Business for Manufacturing Central Sweden at CGI. As Director Sales & Business Development, I am a member of the management team for Region Central Sweden. My focus is to support and lead the Sales Executives and Directors of our Consulting teams (Manufacturing) in the region and develop the sales towards larger benefits for all sides of the deal since we are in this together for the long run alongside other KPIs For more info about CGI visit https://www.cgi.com For the last 2 years have my VP reviewed my work and I’ve received the reward exceeded expectations in our division. Which is the highest tier internally and the teams journey is constantly growing in people and happy clients. Without them wouldn’t I obtained our high goals and targets. FY22 - 107% Growth vs. Budget - 2 new major agreements with new logos
- Cost-efficiency toward central contribute - Full P&L of revenue - Sales Management FY21 - 104% Growth vs Budget - central partnerships signed with strategic partners
- build up of sales team - Full P&L of revenue
- Sales Management FY20
- 109% Growth vs Budget
- Full P&L of revenue
- Sales support in our IFS solutions - General Sales Management over 2 SBUs Serveral large frame agreements signed ARR growth above internal set KPIs
Lowered retention and growth of Directors in the team New focus areas built up and clients with them And some more to come…
Cloudscale Nordic ABSenior Business Consultant
Aug. 2013NordicsCurrently employed as Sales Director for a global company with office in Linköping, which makes my actions here slightly adhoc. As I started my role there is the focus in selling their Consultants and Services while Cloudscale still gets some IT Hardware requests. Experienced Solution advisor/Interim CxO/Sales Manager for various customer challenges within IT infrastructure or Disruptive Markets since 2003. What have I done...
- Been a part of a successful IPO Company (3rd man at the office which grew to 550+)
- Worked with IT Infrastructure and various Cloud Services, Cybersecurity, Application Management
- SaaS, Storage and Backup, Data Recovery
- Business Development (from new business to covering major accounts) - CxO both as Interim Solution and employed
- Building Partner Networks, Channel Partners and B2B Sales Organisations
- P&L, Recruitment and building departments
- Company Turn arounds (going from deep red to hard black figures in 24 months) and restructured the business lines. But that's not the important part. This is what I want to do! - Develop businesses and people for the futures challenges. - Supporting organizations in development, strategy, visions and actions. - Building and developing organisations in their journeys to success
- Accelerate new techniques or solutions to the market
- Working with and for a better tomorrow!
Cloudscale Nordic ABInterim Sales Executive - Eurofins Digital Testing AB
Jan. 2020 - Mar. 2020Linkoping, SwedenShorter interim project where I stepped in and reshaped the sales team and supported the CEO - new business hunting - resource management - solution development Result: From 8 consultants with non billable assignment to 2 in three month. At my follow up a month later had the last 2 also been contracted to new assignments to local customers.
Cloudscale Nordic ABRegional Manager - Centric Professionals AB
May. 2018 - Jan. 2019Linkoping, SwedenInterim Regional Manager, try-hire and recruitment services . Extended partner networking for expertise consultants that fit Centric Professionals customers demands.
Outstanding resource and partner network in the Nordics. Part of the Swedish Management team
P&L of 36 FTE's
ARR approx 28MSEK +14% Growth New business hunting
Recruitment of junior resources within IT for try-hire
Cloudscale Nordic ABSales as a Service - Inetza IT Tjänster AB
Aug. 2013 - Jun. 2016SwedenPRO BONO A sales concept for a friends company helping with their strategic marketing, channel partnerships and how to build their salesteam on a new market. Fully pro bono Support to the CEO and membrers of the board
Cybercom GroupBusiness Development Manager
Jan. 2019 - Dec. 2019Linköping, Östergötland County, SwedenIn my role as a business developer, my primary task will be to nurture and develop the relationship with existing and heavily focusing on acquiring new customers in the field. To become an important source of inspiration for Cybercoms employees, where your customer proximity and understanding of the market have a major impact on how we should develop the organization forward. As customers often buy complete solutions, do I participate in developing problem formulation and overall solution architecture. I'm also honoured to be a part of the local management team and work closely with other key people on the site. My daily operations includes: Identify needs and sell our services to existing and new customers Develop the local offering in the area of Cloud and Application development, IoT and AI Solutions Be the regional focal point for Cybercom's overall offering within the Cloud Participate in and drive market events for new and existing customers and colleagues
EVRYHead of Sales and Customer Development
Jun. 2016 - May. 2018Linkoping, SwedenResponsible Sales Manager (P&L, 20FTE's) for the Sales Team of EVRY's Business Unit Infrastructure and Outsourcing Services East in Sweden (20 man/women strong team with alot of insights) - Infrastructure Serivces (Hardware/Software/Data Centre Solutions and Consultants)
- Application Management and Application Support
- Hosting Services of Infrastructure and Applications
- Consulting Services in areas above After a reorganization in late 2017 was the organization trimmed and 4 regional units became a nationwide sales organization. Our SVP of BA Sweden is now the new head of sales at EVRY. My biggest success during my head of sales was to build up a team that delivered a recurring forecast and we landed new business for around 100MSEK of this prospecting while remaining to secure our longterm customers satisfaction running contracts around 280MSEK per annum.
LAN Assistans ABBusiness Unit Manager IT Services
Jun. 2011 - May. 2016Stockholm, SwedenLAN Assistans IT Services provides Managed Services within the Consulting and serverhosting concept. Where our independence and open view makes the clients demands and needs builds the solutions for tomorrows end-users. Adapted and built up an S.VAR Service as we brought in Pure Storage to the nordic market - channel management / partnerships - cloud and it infrastructure services
- new business / account management - P&L (100MSEK unit of 30 people)
- business development - member of the board - storage / backup and virtualization solutions
LAN Assistans ABArea Sales Manager
Oct. 2010 - May. 2016SwedenRecruited as Business Development Manager at LAN Assistans working with - Strategic Management, including business plan and sales, - P&L over the 30 man strong unit and managing a salesteam of 4 people Development of following strategic areas: Serverhosting and virtualization projects, VDI
Microsoft Consulting, Citrix and VMware
Client as Service, PaaS (platform as a service)
Delivery of platforms and LAN/WAN services As of June 2011 am I also Business Unit Manager over the Hosting Solution division. Where I shall develop our Hosting team to a new level of services and solutions. Solution selling is the core of my sales as I'm trying to be one step ahead to maximize the effects of each investment. If I can't find a win-win deal for all parts have I not completed my task.
LAN Assistans ABpro tempore CIO
Jun. 2011 - Sep. 2011Taken the role as pro tempore CIO until the right man/woman starts the job.
Cypoint IT Services ABAccount Manager
Aug. 2009 - Oct. 2010Working wtih - IT Infrastructure, - Managed Hosting, VMware & Citrix Solutions, - Consulting, Managed Office, Service Desk on demand, - Cloud Computing, ITIL and much more... When I look back was this an amazing company and adventure that I embarked on.
Crystone Sverige ABAccount Manager / Sales Manager
Jan. 2003 - Aug. 2009Worked with hosting solutions within the company which contained Addmind, Eastpoint and Crystone. Later on renamed to Getupdated Group which was the front towards the stockholders of our IPO.
I started as employee #3 and 6 years later where we 550 people working on a global level with offices in Sweden, Norway, Poland, UK and USA. During my first time at Crystone did I build up the hosting foundation of co-location and dedicated server. Brought alot of new clients in and many, many of them are satisfied customers to us today. During my time at Crystone did I managed to build up the foundation of the companys serverhosting and its colocation business. In our salesgroup on 4 persons was my result those that stood out the most. As I started in the company did we have around 10-15 hosted clientservers and when I walked out through the door on new adventures for did managed over 4000 different servers and solutions hosted within the datacenter. All from dedicated to managed servers and servicedesk connected to them. All in all did we support over 65 000 customers of our services.
149Applied by 1
Pioneering Business Optimization & Management Solutions