Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
OerlikonTraining Team Lead, SAP Center of Excellence and GO! Program
Jul. 2018Wohlen, Switzerland• Developed/executed the training concept consisting of training needs analysis, a project & a role-based curriculum and a deployment plan for each project including train the trainer sessions, course & toolkit creation and administration.
• Customised the eLearning tool & user platform and developed a recording prototype with a process, workflow & guide for recording periods. • Managed the upgrade project including migration, testing and revamping the user platform and the enhancement projects including navigation, quizzes and translations.
• Coordinated the capture and enhancement of the recordings to produce eLearning videos for self-study & exercises for classroom training.
• Launched and maintained a knowledge portal and Yammer community to share news & content with users and managed the team communications. Achievements:
• Supervised and mentored junior team members including providing feedback and training as part of the induction process.
• Successfully set up the eLearning tool and supported 2 project teams with internal and external resources to record over 650 transactions for the users.
• Personally trained 1400 plus people on introduction & train the trainer courses on-site and remotely, receiving positive feedback from customers after training.
May. 2017 - Oct. 2017Backpacked through parts of Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
GrouponFinancial Systems Analyst & Training Manager, Financial Systems
Apr. 2015 - Apr. 2017Schaffhausen, Kanton Schaffhausen, SwitzerlandResponsibilities:
• Developed and executed the global training strategy including the infrastructure and feedback process. • Set up and conducted training sessions on the global processes including NetSuite to a mixed user base covering all business levels and functional areas. • Created/enhanced global user manuals to enable self-study. • Issue resolution for end users based in 30 countries. • Launched and updated an Intranet page making information e.g. Training Schedule, News, FAQs and documents more accessible. • Ran projects to gather business requirements to implement process and system changes e.g. new forms and integration enhancements. Also completed the system customising, communications & training. Achievements: • Personally trained 700 plus people on-site and remotely, receiving positive feedback from customers after training. • Contributed in the issue backlog reduction from an average of 50 to 20.
Oct. 2014 - Mar. 2015Zürich Area, SwitzerlandResponsibilities:
• Analysed the data received from stakeholders, prepared the scope, planned the next project phases, updated the budget and enhanced the project presentation for validation by the business and management. • Analysed policy documents to create templates with standardised text and draft guidance for the pilot revision phase. Achievements:
• Received positive feedback from the business in the validation phase.
Alstom PowerSAP GRC CUP Implementation Project Manager
Sep. 2012 - Sep. 2014Baden, SwitzerlandThe aim of PowerMax was to develop and implement a global SAP solution for Alstom’s Power Sectors. • Reorganised the project implementation and maintenance processes, standardised communications, enhanced training, launched/updated the Intranet page. Completed CUP implementations in 24 countries or sites on schedule.
• Provided business requirements for the system upgrade design, completed testing, assessed the risks and reported to management.
Alstom PowerFinance Specialist, Business Operational Support
May. 2012 - Sep. 2014Baden, SwitzerlandResponsibilities:
• Set up and conducted training sessions on the global finance processes including SAP to key users both on-site and remotely.
• Presented tips/updates in global key user community sessions.
• Created/enhanced global finance user manuals and video tutorials.
• Business process issue resolution for key users based in 33 countries. • Prepared Key Performance Indicator reports for senior managers. • Created audit, billing & project go live guides for several stakeholders. Achievements:
• Received 99% positive feedback from customers after training.
• Highest key user community session attendance in 2013 & 2014.
• Developed 170 eLearning courses published on the global self-help centre enabling self-study & reducing the number of queries raised.
Alstom PowerBusiness Transformation Expert, US Project
Apr. 2014 - Aug. 2014Baden, Switzerland• Created the authorisation structure & user files for testing and go live. The settings were delivered for each phase on-time and to budget.
Nov. 2009 - Apr. 2012Baden, SwitzerlandResponsibilities:
• Managed change request submissions, weekly approval calls, financial reporting/recharging, analysis & implementation tracking.
• Conducted training and supported project & post-project users on the process, an IT Service Management tool and a SharePoint database.
• Considered risks for new tools & system upgrades, completed testing, user manuals, training sessions, communications & status reporting. Achievements:
• CRs were successfully executed, reported & realised including costs.
• Nominated as a Key User for IT Service Management tool. • Systems were effectively implemented/upgraded on-time.
Alstom PowerIntern - Finance Design Team (University Placement Year)
Jul. 2007 - Jul. 2008Baden, SwitzerlandThe aim of PowerMax was to develop and implement a global SAP solution for Alstom’s Power Sectors. • Mapped the global finance processes in the MEGA Business Process Modelling tool and helped align the SAP solution & business processes.
• Ran the survey office for a finance benchmark completed by over 30 countries. The results were presented to Power Sector management.
Amcrol LimitedPart Time Project Assistant
Jul. 2009 - Oct. 2009Shotton, UK• Conducted research into the consumer market & contacted suppliers.
• Developed ideas to market a new product: website & product design.