Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power500+ people
Hitachi VantaraSenior Technical Project Manager
Nov. 2022 - Apr. 2023Hyderabad, Telangana, India- Responsible for demand management through service now for the IT portfolio.
- Regular follow-ups with demand managers to make sure the demands are updated.
Trinity MobilityProgram Manager
Feb. 2022 - Nov. 2022Bengaluru, Karnataka, India- As a Program manager, responsible for planning and execution of projects qualified under the portfolio of smart cities, which includes the delivery of applications such as trinityICCC, trinityRESPOND, trintityEWDM (early warning dissemination systems), trinitySWM(solid waste management), smart parking, etc.,
- All the software solutions are AI-capable applications built on IoT platforms, to enhance the cities to provide residents a safe and better life.
Delivering prestigious Aizawl and Shillong Smart city projects as part of the digital India initiative to build smart and safer cities.
- Led an RnD project as program manager and an SME for the Early Warning Disaster management system to predict and mitigate natural disasters.
Involved in PMO governance and reporting process board for programs and projects.
- Enables smooth and transparent project management operations for clients and stakeholders with the help of the Jira project management tool.
- Actively involved in Release management and Delivery management activities for smooth handover of projects to clients with UAT.
- Stakeholder engagement to have the transparency of dependencies acting as impediments during the sprint.
- Maintaining Risk register to log and mitigate the risks.
- Maintaining Issue register to log and resolve the issues on time to deliver the projects smoothly.
Pk BurgersProject Manager
Jan. 2021 - Jan. 2022Cwmbran Central, Wales, United Kingdom- Led the teams for 3S - PoS and Vendor management applications customisation and implementation.
- Delivered the applications with UAT and necessary training.
- Implemented HR and CRM applications to manage resources and Client relations.
- Weekly stakeholder involvement and governance meetings to render operations and services.
- Governance and Operations performance reports in compliance with PMO.
- Facilitated Daily Standup Calls as a scrum master for the development teams.
- Sprint progress report to understand the performance and velocity of the development team.
- Adhering to the government policies and monitoring the same at the site on a daily basis.
- Stakeholder engagement to align the project changes and deliverables.
CapgeminiProject Management Consultant
Feb. 2019 - Jan. 2020Bengaluru Area, India- As a project management consultant delivered SAP ERP projects worth 15 billion euros for various clients across Europe with end-to-end implementation and execution of various modules like., WM, SM, MM, EWM, etc.,
- Maintained logs and Registers related to change management requests, Risks, and Issues. - Resource management based on the allocation and sprint planning for the respective project. - Stakeholder engagement and client communication,
- Implemented and monitored Agile methodologies with Kanban and Scrum frameworks on complex projects,
- Adaptive Agile methodologies like SaFE Agile were implemented as a pilot project.
- Delivered project deliverables through the Workfront tool and worked as an administrator.
HPFinancial Analyst and Jr. Project Manager
Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2019Bangalore- As a Project Manager, SPOC for technical and functional teams of the project.
- Stakeholder engagement - Regular communication with the client on project progress and dependencies for the tasks planned for the sprint. - Cost gap analysis, Scope definition monitoring, reports generation on the tasks planned vs completed.
- Facilitated Governance and cadence meetings with the senior leadership team, - Implemented Agile methodology and helped the teams in transformation as a scrum coach and Scrum master.
- Product backlog refinement and user stories prioritization based on the deliverable milestones and dependencies to execute the project in the defined Budget scope.
- UAT with the respective stakeholders. - Functional Requirement specification documentation review and signoff form client and technical solution documentation of the project for future reference.
Dec. 2012 - Apr. 2017Hyderabad Area, India- As an assistant project coordinator handled key responsibilities including task assignment and follow-up with the team, and scheduling meetings with the client for a progress report. Reports preparation, and Project kickoff presentations to leaders.
- Project governance and reports to all the Management and stakeholders to streamline the PMO setup.
209Applied by 2
Looking for a Job
Senior project manager - to handle PMO and projects