Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
New VenturesPartnerships and Growth Consultant
Jul. 2023Trivandrum, Kerala, IndiaHi there, Thank you for looking at my profile. If you are an #smb who is interested in growing your #partnerships capabilities, then you have come to the right place. Pls send in your needs and let’s meet. Offering services for
- identifying suitable partner channels and strategies
- identifying partnerships and alliances
- setting up partner onboarding and management processes
- setting up governance mechanisms and review setups
- up selling and cross sell to existing customers through partners
- building ecosystems / marketplaces Plus, if you are looking for temporary or contract roles as Partnerships Consultant, I am happy to explore those conversations as well.
Cleareye.ai India (formerly AIWare.ai)Lead - Partnerships and Alliances
Nov. 2019 - Oct. 2020TrivandrumA Startup is like a living breathing organism. It needs an ecosystem to build, stabilise and scale. In my role as Lead - Partnerships ans Alliances, I work with different partners across multiple streams to ensure the growth of Cleareye.ai In addition, I also manage various programs at Aiware. I am actively looking for partners who can synergise with our capabilities.
May. 2019 - Nov. 2019Trivandrum, Kerala, IndiaA cleanliness subscription startup focused on enterprises and small business to meet their cleaning needs
Data Analytics at CoreFounder
Dec. 2017 - Jun. 2018Trivandrum, Kerala, IndiaA Data Analytics startup focused on a combination of Internet of Things and Conversational AI
ARS T&TT India P LtdChangepoint Implementation Lead
Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018TrivandrumImplement Changepoint in ARS T&TT Netherlands and India.
ARS T&TT India P LtdSenior Executive - PMO
Jul. 2016 - Jan. 2018Lead the PMO organization at ARS Group, and Implementation Lead for Changepoint PPM tool across ARS Group. My responsibilities were - 1. Managing resources across projects ensuring their optimal utilization and reporting any over or under utilized resources. Also involves conflict resolution arising from using shared resources.
2. Improving the state of PMO from a chaotic level to an operational level. This means - the current state is a purely support role where PMO addresses a lot of ad-hoc activities and repititive tasks. My current task is to improve PMO's capability from being a mere support function to an organization capable of collecting basic project metrics, analyzing, verifying and validating them with inputs from various levels of organization to provide optimal information capable of helping management decision.
3. Training team members and motivating them continually in a highly chaotic environment. The current PMO team has very little exposure into real PMO activities and hence, a sense of direction has to be provided. Right amount of PM knowledge is imparted whenever possible and through scheduled training events.
4. Ownership of internal tools - Managing the internal tools related to document management, time management, project finances etc and also identifying any gaps in tools which could affect in delivering accurate information for PMO, and eventually, Management team.
5. Project Financials Reporting and Validation - Collaborates with Project Managers in receiving the forecasts and validating the actuals with the help of finance, and analysing the project revenues and profits.
6. Management Information - Also involved in delivering valuable insights to Senior Management in India and Netherlands to take timely decisions. Reporting includes Project Summaries, Various metric based dashboards and reports related to project financials and other PMO compliance related reports.
Accubits Technologies IncPartnerships Manager
Nov. 2020 - Feb. 2023Grew Partner Ecosystem from zero to 120 Partners with more than 650000 USD worth Benefits (check out https://accubits.com/partner-ecosystem/) Brought in large accounts in Commercial Real Estate, Banking, Healthcare through Channel Partnerships worth 1.5M USD.(Customer names available on request) Hired and mentored two member team for Partner Acquisition and Onboarding and built robust processes to smoothen the partner experience. Focused on partner selection, onboarding, finding co-sell opportunities and up-sell through existing customers.
Cleareye.aiProgram Management Lead - Partnerships and Alliances Lead
Apr. 2020 - Oct. 2020
FinastraSenior Business Consultant
Feb. 2019 - Oct. 2019Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IndiaI worked with US Banks and Credit Unions to upgrade their banking services from Cavion Internet Banking Software into Malauzai Digital Banking application. This engagement was a completely new learning experience since internet banking in the US, has a huge difference starting with the formation of a bank to the way customers transact with the bank, and eventually the regulatory environment. The experience at #Muthoot has definitely helped in getting around with the lingo and how to easily understand the nuances in Financial services. The specific focus was on managing upgrade projects for US community banks and was aligned into becoming an SME on Internet Banking products of Finastra. Managed 13 projects during the stint with Finastra.
Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2018Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IndiaBeing part of product team - I had to ask the right questions which were the hard questions to achieve simple solutions for the problems faced by my end customers across India - the branch managers and staffs who had to use our indigenously developed systems to facilitate loans and other financial services to common man. Worked on strategic resource plan for pan India MSME team with Head - MSME. Responsible for pan India product management and devising improved process efficiencies in existing products. Also responsible for new product and process implementation. Engaged in extensive product testing , product user manual delivery - readable and video content, internal communication contents working with Corporate Communication, implementation of NACH Automation( ECS), Kotak Credit Shield (insurance cover for loan products) and other new initiatives with Paytm, Bijlipay, Bon Cards etc.
Speridian TechnologiesProject Analyst - PMO
Nov. 2013 - Dec. 2015Trivandrum• Responsibilities:
o Setting up processes to provide clarity across projects
o Streamlining existing processes by educating process stakeholders through process maps and presentations and achieving operational efficiency o Project tracking and management reporting of Offshore projects
o Researching project management and process improvement tools, and implementing them
o Managing the change while setting up various processes for betterment of project management practices across Speridian Trivandrum - Offshore Center
o Led PMO activity for offshore projects and managed the reporting of project financials to COO and Vice President – Offshore Team.
o Prepared and presented the entire offshore process to Vice President – Offshore Team. Appreciated the effort of building such a detailed process map.
o Trained Quality Management team personnel on Project Management based on PMBOK.
o Managed project delivery of critical project management tools to be incorporated into MIRROR – Intranet Website for updating new projects, adding project resources and updating new employee details.
o New Project codes were developed to streamline the usage of random codes which created ambiguity in selecting projects from MIRROR
116Applied by 1
Digital Transformation, Growth& Partnerships Consulting