Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
United Arab Emirates
Opportunity Youth Social Impact & Innovation Laboratory L3CChief Innovation Officer
Feb. 2023Greater Chicago Area
Project Moguls LLCPrincipal Consultant
May. 2018Greater Atlanta Area
Center for Law and Social PolicyNew Deal For Youth Regional Partner
Dec. 2022Washington, District of Columbia, United StatesNew Deal For Youth South Regional Partner and Manager.
Center for Law and Social PolicyAdministrative Advocacy Committee Chair
Jan. 2020 - Nov. 2022Washington, District of Columbia, United States- Conven Committee Members, setting meetings and agendas
- Facilitate goal setting with committee members
- Inform committee members on different federal and state agency's responsibility
- Report member feedback on legislation and agency policies or an agency's interpretation of legislation
- Coordinate groups of young Change Makers to initiate change through strategic planning and execution
- Coordinate the flow of information between subcommittees, partners, and dignitaries in order to increase the depth of solutions
Georgia Reconnecting Youth INC.Executive Director
Aug. 2020Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Georgia Department of Community AffairsBalance of State CoC Board of Directors
Feb. 2020 - Feb. 2023Georgia, United StatesThe Balance of State CoC Board of Directors is the governing body of the Balance of State Continuum
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Continuum of Care (CoC) program is designed to promote communitywide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness. Provide funds for efforts by nonprofit providers in conjunction with state and local governments to quickly rehouse homeless individuals and families while minimizing trauma and dislocation, the program promotes access to and utilization of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and families and optimizes self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness. - Develops written standards for CoC and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) program admissions
- Identifies systems issues/needs/barriers to housing and services
- Coordination of service programs, system of care, homeless liaisons
- Facilitate and maximize access to mainstream services
- Work with providers on affirmatively furthering fair housing and prevention of involuntary separation of homeless families
- Work with the State Interagency Council
- Lead in the development of a Coordinated Assessment System (Coordinated Entry)
Opportunity Youth UnitedCommunity Lead
Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2021Atlanta, Georgia, United StatesRecipient of the Carolina Fund OYU Civic Engagement Grant Mentioned in Time Magazine 2020 - Link below Initiated (3) three separate GET OUT THE VOTE Campaign projects to Inform, Prepare, and Mobilize 18 to 35 yr olds in Georgia during 2020-2021 presidential and senatorial race - Voice Your Vote - A collection of civic engagement content, social media, apparel and digital marketing and events for and by young people
- Sumthin 2 Say - a set of digitally broadcasted open conversations between Young Adults, leaders, and dignitaries discussing youth issues, lived experiences, and potential solutions
- The GRY Project - Statewide effort to connect rural and urban young adults through resources and information sharing.
Eworldwide Consulting LLCVice President of Recruiting Operations
Jul. 2016 - Dec. 2019Atlanta, Georgia, United StatesAccount Manager for GEORGIA DEPARTMENT of PUBLIC HEALTH at 2 Peachtree Street Atlanta, Georgia 30303. Managed engagement with employees through talent planning initiatives and key developmental experiences. Ensured that talent development activities and practices are aligned with corporate philosophy and direction. Served as lead with development and implementation plans for cross-functional, strategic projects that build an engaged workplace and performance culture as well as exceed customer expectations, drive efficiency and ensure cost-effectiveness. Developed and implemented organizational strategies that supported improvements of organizational designs and service delivery models. - Prepared workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to transition talent at all levels. - Designed jobs and roles, and career paths to aid in the selection and transition of employees. - Supported business development work efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposals, and client presentations.
Showcase GroupDirector Of Operations
Jun. 2017 - Apr. 2018Greater Atlanta Area
Showcase GroupProgram Consultant
Apr. 2015 - Jun. 2017Greater Atlanta Area
State Farm ®Marketing Coordinator
Aug. 2014 - Jul. 2015atlanta, georgia
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)Associate Project Manager
Aug. 2011 - Feb. 2012DunwoodyDirectly Supported the Director of Technology and the Chief Information Officer - Developed an effective project management network for the Global Tech Ops project teams using Google sites
- Utilized Agile disciplines to more effectively complete software development projects in alignment with stakeholder expectations.
-Facilitated team development by designing and producing a physical learning model similar to a board game based on a flow chart in which software development team members could test their understanding of an agile methodology –SCRUM. - Facilitated training presentations to navigate the internal network of wiki sites and use cases.
- Technical writing - composed site manuals and taught from use case files.
1370Applied by 7
Looking for a Job
Seeking Opportunity in Operations Project Management