Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power1000+ people
Investor & VC
BizDev.aeBusiness Development Specialist
Feb. 2022BizDev.ae has been created by enterprise sales pros to provide a range of affordable outsourced services to innovative tech and software companies aiming to expand to the Middle East. We don’t just “open doors” of target customers for you. Instead, we go in and work together until you come out with money.
NNTC (Innovative Technology Company)Business Development Specialist
May. 2021Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNNTC is an IT solution provider(Vendor as well as SI) focusing on Industry 4.0 leveraging a wide range of technologies and innovative products, Mainly VR/AR, Drones based solution for different Industries, Video Analytics, IoT & Cyber Security.
Backed by one of the largest Moscow based technology giant, We have 2,500+ employees globally with 700+ customers across 42 countries.
With our agile mindset and focus on each customer, we can easily design most of our products in line with a specific task or certain conditions.
We are serving some of the largest government and private entities in the GCC region. Our team actively cooperates with strategic international partners to implement projects and innovations in MENA.
China Railway Construction Engineering GroupSenior Document Control Specialist
Oct. 2019 - Dec. 2020Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesProject: The Construction of General Administration of Sharjah Police
Clientele: Ministry of Infrastructure and Development, UAE
SUBMITTALS TO MOID
- Every Submittal (Material, Subcontractor, or Shop Drawings) is directed to initiate the process via the preparation of the Distribution Form to pass through the concerned departments for approval or comments before submitting officially to MOID to avoid the rejection or revision.
- After this process, we’ll proceed with the official Transmittal to be sent to PM for signature and stamp. Then Submit
- Upon receiving, QA is responsible for sharing the Submittal to the corresponding department for reference or revision.
NOTIFICATION/ WARNING/ TERMINATION
- This task is liable and applicable to the Subcontractors/ Suppliers.
NOTIFICATION- This letter is to make the Subcontractor known about the lapses or delays that has been happening or being affected by their works. The same process as the RFI (prepared by the Engineer sending it to the QA for modification and formality).
TERMINATION- This letter will be prepared upon confirmation that the Subcontractor is unreliable and irresponsive to the first letters. Termination requires confirmation from Concerned department, PD, PM, CM & Contract Department. The QA will construct the body of the letter for termination including the Sub-clauses supporting the letter based on the Contract itself then send it to the Subcontractor.
ARCHIVES AND REFERENCES
- Based on the above-mentioned function a QA must fulfill, it will always land into archiving and referencing. For instance, some letters have been missed and need to be responded in a specific time, the QA should have all the past references from all the file that has been sent or forwarded to the MOID or the Subcontractor. In archiving, a good referencing system and synchronization is a great skill in order to find the document immediately.
NETCO NETWORK SECURITY SOLUTIONS LLCSales And Marketing Associate
Feb. 2019 - Oct. 2019Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBUSINESS EXECUTIVE & MARKETING LEAD – NETCO NETWORK SECURITY SOLUTIONS (February 2019- Oct 2019)
Developed the system of the company and synchronized the staff management. Working with the Chief of Sales and Marketing. Guiding the sales team with the Quality of the Products and how to manage endorsing it. Double checking the data sheet for the materials meticulously. Doing the Marketing part of the whole company (Digital, Social Media, and Advertisement). Collecting the settlements and handling the disputes and complaints being raised by clients. Once meeting has been finalized from sales, I am the one who is attending the meeting and pitching our company profile and doing some presentations.