Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
CoinOp Group Pty LtdGroup Finance Manager
Jul. 2021 - Dec. 2021AustraliaRetail, BPO, & Tech
Ezeego One Travel and Tours, Inc. / Voyager Global Services Inc Finance Manager
Oct. 2018 - Aug. 2020BGC, Taguig, Philippines• Ensures that accounting reports are correct and delivered on time;
• Point of entry for all accounting queries from Head Office and auditors;
• Performs monthly reconciliation of balances;
• Prepares regular and ad hoc reports on all accounting issues in order to provide Management and the business with relevant financial information;
• Controls the correct application of accounting principles and procedures in order to ensure harmonisation and efficiency;
• Informs management of any relevant change in the legal framework or tax duties in order to keep them update on possible impact on operations;
• Acts as liaison with company attorneys on contract reviews and governmental requirements;
• Contributes to improve agreements with travel agencies and collection terms;
• Monitors and drive collections method optimization
• Manage cash flow and forecasting. Ensure that billing and collection schedules are adhered to and vendor terms are maximized to support operational requirements. Maintain banking relationships
• Compliance to legal requirements (e.g. Commercial Registrations, SEC, BIR, PEZA, Civil Aviation, Municipal License, etc.…) • Responsible for BSP reconciliation and timely process • Monitors BSP/IATA correspondences and required reports, credit card reconciliation • Monitors general invoicing, credit limits of customers, refunds, delivery of invoices timely, AR, petty cash custodian • Handles AR cases under litigation, liaises between the lawyers and customers (e.g. legal notices delivery, court fees, etc.…)
Jan. 2017 - Aug. 2018BGC• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
• Ensure all tax filings are complete • Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide internal control recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Prepare periodical consolidation report
• Support Snapcart’s cash-back process by ensuring timeliness and accuracy of payment
• Collaborates with the other country’s finance managers to support overall company goals and objectives
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Responds to inquiries from the regional C-level management and VP of operations in Philippines and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Payo AsiaHead of Finance
Aug. 2020 - Feb. 2021Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines
Schlumberger Business Support Hub Sdn BhdManagement Accountant/ Cash Management Accountant
Oct. 2012 - Apr. 2016Petaling Jaya, Selangor• Preparing monthly forecast of the Profit and Loss Accounts for the Operations Controller. • Preparing and analyzing the Profit and Loss accounts including detailed review of revenue and cost transactions.
• Preparing Project analysis and reports for Operations Controller, Operations Manager, Project Managers for planning purposes.
• Preparing, reconciling and reviewing the Payroll, Balance Sheet Notes and including sub-systems reconciliation.
• Controlling and preparing general ledger entries including prepayments, accruals, allocations, etc
• Cash Manager for AU, NZ, UAE, ID & EG
• Exposure reporting (FP28) • Process improvement project FX Spot Trading Implementation ($2.5M cost saving).
IBM Global Process ServicesBusiness Control Analyst
May. 2012 - Oct. 2012NCR - National Capital Region, Philippines• Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
• Establish and maintain IBM's framework of internal controls, Sox requirements, culminating in IBM’s SOX 302/404 assertion. IBM internal controls reporting framework includes coordination of scorecards and management reviews.
• Optimize the sharing of tools and best-of-breed controls methodologies to mitigate business risks
• Provide education and consulting on the required control mechanisms related to existing business processes and/or new processes
• Lead independent proactive / walkthrough / process reviews, give expert advice, identify problem areas and offer recommendations • Perform self-inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
Emerson Network PowerAccounts Payable Accountant
Jan. 2010 - May. 2012NCR - National Capital Region, Philippines• Handled Malaysia market unit inquiries (Through phones & E-mails) relating to invoice status, initial validation (Reject/Approve) Debit Notes & duplicate payments.
• Handled Malaysia market unit monthly Inter-Company reconciliation (Liebert North America, ENP Sourge Protection & ENP Slovakia, others) and currently handling Hongkong market unit.
• Participates in the Quarterly US FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) testing.
• Volunteered for UAT (User Acceptance Training) testing for new patches that will be implemented in the Oracle-Unida for Vietnam, Pakistan, and Australia market unit & across AP region.
• Observing 24 hour turnaround time of processing for invoices received in the invoice portal.
• Raise relevant issues for resolution such as system receiving of PO’s to the MU counterpart and PO’s that needs to be amended with the COP (Central Order Processing).
• Furnishing pertinent documents related to PWC tax audit, FCPA audit & Annual Financial Statement audit of KPMG.
• Assisted in testing & implementation of iExpense across all MU’s being handled by APAC, highlighting potential risk arising from the absence of GL codes in the iExpense and alternates for approvers in the absence of primary. • Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Financial Shared Service & Supplier. • Exercised job functions within the strict compliance to company’s ethical requirements in-line with US Ethical Policy.
• Does accounts payable indexing (Trade, ICO & Expense claims) for Australia & New Zealand Market Unit.
• Manages customer setup for Malaysia market unit – Extend support also for Singapore, Thailand, Philippines & Indonesia.
Seeking Crypto-Savvy Clients for Our Accounting Services