Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power500+ people
Investor & VC
Nov. 2022 - Mar. 2023New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hirect AppOperations Team Lead
Jul. 2021 - Nov. 2022San Jose, California, United States• Responsible for the management of workflow throughout all
departments within a business.
• Optimized daily activities and performance of the business across
• Recommend new procedures to increase the efficiency of day-today operations
• Assisted the Operations Head in developing, planning, and
coordinating operational activities
• Created SOPs for the different departments.
• Handling Trust& safety team and minimizing the reports and
complaints to 0.5% per week.
• Creating and maintaining weekly and monthly data for the team
• Worked with the Product and marketing team on a different
• Provided timely, prioritized, and complete customer-based
feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, and/or
Development regarding customer requirements and issues
Tech MahindraSenior Subject Matter Expert
May. 2019 - Apr. 2021Pune, Maharashtra, India• Worked with Clients and cross-functional teams to drive customer success strategy ongoing
• Collaborated with senior management and business line management to identify and prioritize new concepts for development and launch.
• Worked with client to develop and improve Knowledge base • Coordinate with the sales team to identify expansion opportunities • Quality Management: Doing the RCA’s improving the team quality and ensuring the team is meeting the targets promised to the client. • Floor walking as and when free. Being a support to managers and floor. Supervising chats and calls. • Handled a team of 24 people with their day-to-day activities.
• Documented client progress through case notes and documentation.
• Tracked and analysed reports to determine needed improvements.
• Provided training to the staff members for all the new launches and made sure they are up to date with all the new & updated processes.
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
• Participate in the operational support systems.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
SRR Technovision LtdTeam Lead
Sep. 2017 - May. 2019Baner• Ensured all team members understand their and companies’ expectations and deliverables of their role. Responsible for process and company policies adherence of all team members
• Developed and coached team members to improve performance and delivery of service
• Identify and managed training and development needs in line with company procedures
• Managed organizational change within team and department, including changes to procedures with regular comms in a timely manner
• Organized/maintained agents' scheduling and monitoring of real-time performance of inbound queue/s
• Administrate accounts of team members for all relevant work systems
• Managed the day to day performance of agents with regards to productivity and utilization, service levels, customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Developed and implemented initiatives that positively impacted operational efficiency
• Interview potential new team members
• Conducted regular Team Meetings
• Participated in regular assessment of individual team member's performance and act to address conduct/capability issues in line with disciplinary procedures.