Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
ToptalLead Product Manager
Sep. 2019Washington D.C. Metro Area · Remote• Conducted thorough research on customer preferences for product adaptation and optimization, leading to an increase in user engagement of 60%.
• Utilized experimentation to evaluate and optimize value creation approaches, resulting in a 23% increase in customer retention rate.
• Uncovered user insights by researching buyer personas & developing empathy maps, revealing 17 refinements to enhance user experience & customer satisfaction.
• Prioritize the key activities that would provide the maximum impact towards the business outcome (Increase the AOV by 3x and GMV by 2x).
• Collaborated with Data Science, Data Engineers, and business analysts to implement innovative iOT features for Supply chain demand forecasting application, resulting in 57% increase in CSAT scores. • Proactively represented the consumer's vision by vocally collaborating with the Engineering Team in designing functional product features, leading to a 28% decrease in customer churn rate.
• Shape-shifted early adopters’ mindset & behavior through product tie-in campaigns, resulting in 10% increase in customer referrals & loyalty within 2 months.
• Implemented data-driven decision-making processes, resulting in a 26% reduction in marketing spend while still achieving sales targets.
• Designed and implemented an IoT strategy that increased logistics and transportation products’ data integration and edge-analytics capabilities by 37%.
• Optimized codebase for scalability, allowing a 3-fold increase in the number of users without any loss of performance – overall 80% reduction in the technical debt.
• Identified & defined quarterly OKRs for a team of 25 developers to optimize product potential, resulting in monthly active users rising by 10%.
ESW CapitalProduct Manager
Apr. 2017 - Sep. 2019Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area · Remote• Spearheaded integration of legacy systems with Salesforce, combining up to 15 separate systems, resulting in streamlined processes & increased customer satisfaction by 20%.
• Crafted cross-functional sprint plans to execute key product initiatives, resulting in a 38% increase in customer engagement & satisfaction.
• Managed a team of technical product owners to successfully launch 10 products, resulting in an average revenue growth of 17% per product.
• Established North Star metrics to measure overall success, achieving 95% on-time deliverables and over 20% cost savings.
• Implemented a PO training program for new hires, resulting in a 36% reduction in ramp-up time for new 8 technical product owners in my team.
• Revamped diagnostics system to reduce technical debt by 25%, leading to extended product lifecycle and increased customer satisfaction ratings by 20%.
• Effectively managed a cross-functional team of 10 members to identify feature development initiatives that exceeded key performance metrics by 20%.
• Implemented a multichannel marketing campaign for B2B software product launch, resulting in a 40% increase in website traffic and a conversion rate of 15%.
MeevilleProduct Marketing Manager
Oct. 2009 - Mar. 2017Hedge Fund Company, NY
Implemented investment portfolio business analytics visual dashboard for high-net-worth clients with high security, simple, and easy user interface.
Elicited requirements for Order Management and Order Fulfillment product enhancements/new features; Prioritized and maintained the product backlog and facilitated all Scrum events (Standup, Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective).
Migrated existing infrastructure into Amazon AWS, evaluated tradeoffs for the components considering the scaling, availability, and consistency requirements.
Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Use Cases, Process Flows, Wireframes/Mockups to support UI/UX design and development VirtuArte, e-Commerce Store
Improved the user experience with buyer persona research and customer journey empathy maps.
Envisioned Facebook e-store to take the product close to where the target customer audience reside and increase customer acquisition and thus revenue.
Increased new customer acquisition by 143% for this high-end luxury women's clothing and jewelry retailer.
Implemented Loyalty Rewards Program to improve the referrals and increase the sales
NASDAQ, Bethesda, MD
Meet stringent financial control and FINRA regulations on time, by engaging with stakeholders across multiple divisions and implement processes and ERP system upgrades. Emotional State Research
Successfully developed, and deployed an ioS app in Apple Store, establishing Go-to-Market plan by acquiring 43K downloads in a month for a B2C mobile app. RightHand Manufacturing
Identified the riskiest assumptions in the project and test hypothesis and create roadmap for product feature implementation. SRS2 - Oracle reseller
Implementing Oracle ERP upgrades for a Health care company (Ohio)
Generated 7 figure consulting upsell opportunity and established client’s trust and credibility by successfully upgrading Oracle ERP suite of apps.
IRI (Information Resources Inc.)Product Manager - Market Research Insights
Sep. 2007 - Aug. 2009Chicago, Illionois, United States • Implemented a $30 million marketing technology implementation for a large CPG company that included building the Go-to-Market strategy, marketing research, and analysis for their new snack product launch.
• Data mined 170 terabytes of point-of-sale transactions to build customer insights and data visualization reports that led to innovative product ideas for a large manufacturer.
• Generated consumer insights from 30,000 monthly household grocery transactions to identify marketing research analysis and behavior trends on brand loyalty.
Oracle CorporationEngagement Manager
Mar. 1998 - Sep. 2007Reston, Virginia, United States• Retained and engaged in an upsell of $15 million deal with an unhappy strategic customer account by nurturing the customer relationship, addressing their critical business issues, and providing a solution that met their needs.
• Decreased yearly application support costs by 45% by leading the offshore technology team developing ERP application customizations and providing on-going support.
• Improved fiscal performance by 350% for a B2B venture platform by implementing an e-marketplace that integrated procurement.
• Increased cash flow by 20% by implementing an integrated payment processing system between a leading financial institution and their trading partner’s account payable system.
• Decreased proposal development time by 40% by building a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model and an easy visual comparison with competitors.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work