cotton. creative studioProject manager | Senior producer
Jan. 2019COTTON is a creative studio, specializing in making videos, photos, and graphics.
- Managed up to 4 projects at the same time with a budget of €1000 — €40000: Joom, Avon, Sanofi, Pexels, Tipser, Paulig, Urban Tiger, etc.
- Onboarded producers, built a system of their work, tracked the timeline of projects in Notion
- Planned more than 150 photo and video shootings: commercials, explainer videos, fashion, interviews, etc.
- Drawing up briefs, contracts, project timings, negotiating budget and resources, assembling a team and planning its work for the project
- Writing texts for projects and scripts for videos
- Formed individual contracts, negotiated special conditions for clients, taking into account the interests of the company
- Increased the base of contractors, actors and models by 40% per year
- Implemented a project with German video stock Pexels to fill the platform with movie-like content. In 2 years: 393 shootings were made, more than 150 thousand units of content were shot. Coverage: 25.7 billion views, 103 million downloads
- Executed more than 10 projects with 2D and 3D animation, including 3D NFT tokens
- Implemented a timetable system for the project team in Google spreadsheets, where we could track the workload for each employee