Jan. 2021 - Jul. 2022United States• Supervised the fabrication and installation of complex water filtration systems on five projects, utilizing knowledge of biological design and filtration efficiencies to exceed project goals.
• Oversaw the servicing and repair of existing systems, identifying conflicts, and performing maintenance on job sites.
• Identified design, logistic, and technical issues, resulting in over $500,000 in savings for clients and the company within that year.
• Ensured timely maintenance of equipment and materials, including product manufacturing, packaging, inventory, and delivery, minimizing downtime due to preventable malfunctions.
• Managed various specialty construction tasks, such as HDPE fusion, plumbing, excavation, general carpentry, fiberglass, and metalwork, and inspected finished products to ensure they met specifications and client expectations.
• Effectively managed employees and resources to complete tasks on time, exceeding client expectations for high-profile projects like the City of Seattle/Seattle Aquarium and Atlantic Sapphire. Adhered to all relevant safety regulations and proactively improved processes to reduce risks to team members and the organization, resulting in no safety issues or violations.