Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power100+ people
ToptalSenior UI/UX designer
Apr. 2022Toptal is a curated, proprietary network of top freelancers from around the world, hired by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups for their most important projects. Key achievements: • Selected as a member of the Top 3% rated IT freelance contractors community on Toptal.
• Successfully redesigned and developed the website for Get Inflow, a leading science-based ADHD assistance app in the UK. Implemented a client-first CSS approach on Webflow and created a robust digital-marketing design system.
• Redesigned the eCommerce website for Terd.de, a leading payment eVouchers distribution platform in Germany. Introduced UX improvements that resulted in a notable 12% increase in sales conversion.
• Designed a corporate 5-page website for Secure Authorities, a cyber security company in Edmonton, Canada. Developed responsive Figma mockups and provided comprehensive copywriting within a 40-hour timeframe.
WDI Design SchoolFounder | Methodist | Art Director | Designer
Jan. 2014WDI is an online graphic and UI/UX design school focused on short-term intensive education programs. Key achievements:
• Taught 1,500+ digital graphic and UI/UX designers from scratch.
• Created and led a team of 20 employees: marketing, sales and production.
• Developed and conducted 40+ deep, practical, online courses in web and mobile design.
• Reviewed and art-directed 7500+ design projects: landing pages, longreads, ecommerce, news portals, mobile apps.
TinloofArt director | Graphic designer
Nov. 2022 - May. 2023Tinloof is a digital agency that develops fast e-commerce, marketing websites, web, and mobile apps. Key achievements:
• Enhanced agency's public presence in directories like Awwwards, resulting in gaining new clients. • Implemented design process and billing standards, resulting in increasing project revenue.
• Completed a client project: MLOps platform website UI redesign, including design system, and dev handoff.
• Assisted in hiring a skilled UI/UX designer, resulting in a 50% decrease in design costs.
UNIT9Visual design lead
Mar. 2022 - May. 2022London, England, United KingdomUnit9 is an award-winning interaction design agency working in films, games, virtual reality, and digital technology. Key achievements:
• Art-directed and designed 12 tailored 40+ pages sales pitch decks for Top global brands including Nike, VW, and Samsung describing creative direction for global offline, AR and VR experiences.
• Led a team of 2D and 3D designers for pitch decks content creation.
ConvlabCo-founder | Art Director | Designer
Nov. 2012 - Jun. 2014Convlab a.k.a Conversion Laboratory is a web design and online marketing agency. Key achievements:
• Created and led a web design agency with 24 employees on board.
• Delivered 150+ projects in two years, including product landing pages, eCommerce, and corporate sites.
Oct. 2010 - Mar. 2012• Created a strong customer pipeline, enabling me to start my agency and hire a team.
• Completed 20+ projects, including product landing pages and pitch decks.
BesttoolbarsBusiness Development Manager
Aug. 2008 - Jan. 2011RemoteBesttoolbars is a custom software development company with more than 7000 customers over the world, like Amazon, AOL, Cisco, Siemens, Skype. Achievements: • Developed project pitches for international customers and designed pitch decks.
• Attracted big customers, such as Kinopoisk and the Tatu music group producer.
• Sold a $44,000 browser toolbar development project—the most significant individual sale.
AIESEC RussiaVice President | Team lead | Member
Mar. 2003 - Apr. 2008AIESEC is a global platform for young people to develop their leadership potential through practical experiences of many kinds, including internships, volunteering opportunities, and more. Held multiple positions in AIESEC:
• National Matching Coordinator for AIESEC in Russia: Assisted in coordinating exchanges for foreign specialists across 13 local committees in Russia.
• Vice President for Incoming Exchange at AIESEC in NSU: Led a team of 10 individuals in successfully implementing 12 internships for foreign specialists within Russian companies from the IT and Education sectors.
• Leader of an Incoming Exchange Team at AIESEC in NSU. Led a team of 6 sales representatives responsible for incoming exchange program.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work