Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Euromonitor InternationalSenior Software Engineer
Jan. 2023Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
RDAlabs LLCLead Engineer
Jun. 2021 - Jan. 2023Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaParticipate in team retrospective meetings to overcome application design deficiencies.
Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component-based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
Work with Object Orientated Programming, MVC Architecture, Entity Framework Code First, and Database-First approaches.
Analyze business requirements for Clients, and create Entity, Model, and View Models (MVC).
Developing MVC components razor engine views, unit testing, and application performance tuning.
Developing Entities, Collections, Web API services, Business Logic in C#.NET in MVC.NET environment.
Developing application in mobile-first design approaches.
Architecting a platform for multi-tenant clients with automated client onboarding.
Manages code repository and reviewing the code developed by peers.
Maintains CI and CD for the SDLC process using Microsoft Azure services.
RDAlabs LLCSenior Software Engineer
May. 2020 - Jun. 2021Bengaluru, Karnataka, India• Design and development on Object-Oriented programming, SOLID principle, N-Tier Architecture, MVC pattern, Web and Windows-based application with Microsoft Enterprise library as well as implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features with design patterns, code review, and release management.
• Full-stack web development complemented with Sitefinity CMS skills to get to the right solution quickly.
• Developed Web Apps and provided digital solutions to address issues and give better productivity gain for the business.
RDAlabs LLCSoftware Engineer
Apr. 2019 - May. 2020Bengaluru Area, India• Working on LATAM project in building and unit testing APIs for Middleware to communicate between client’s app and GES and Elita services.
• Expertise in Performance Optimization on LATAM project following agile scrum-based development, to improve the quality of web applications without affecting features to give a better UI/UX for the user.
• Hands on experience in SQL PL/SQL programming.
May. 2017 - Mar. 2019Bengaluru Area, India• Function as a Sitefinity Developer working on a .NET platform using Agile processes to develop and implement software solutions.
• Work with other Developers, Project Managers, Architects, Business Analysts, and other departments to develop both new and expand functionality to existing applications.
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately to highly complex information systems.
• Identify and document moderately complex business issues, challenging business design flaws.
• Extending Sitefinity features, working with Sitefinity API and Sitefinity Fluent API.
• Manipulating CMS manager objects, from querying website information to creating and updating content.
• Developing custom widgets and modules, Integrate widgets into Sitefinity.
AIGCatastrophe Modeling Analyst
Oct. 2015 - Sep. 2016Bengaluru Area, India• Providing catastrophe modelling and analytical support to Regional Catastrophe Management and Corporate teams.
• Cleansing of data provided by underwriters for property and energy exposures, carrying out Data Quality Improvement (DQI) and converting the data into model-ready format. • Reading slips/policy options and coding them in Global Exposure Solutions (GES) and Risk Browser.
• Modelling exposures for all perils through GES using at least one catastrophe model: AIR/RMS.
• Sharing loss output with underwriters and regional teams after necessary QA process.
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseProject Intern
Jan. 2015 - May. 2015Bengaluru Area, IndiaDesigning of Database for HP products. Web designing of Support Matrices for HP products.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work