Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Alchemi Freelance Marketing Consultant | Paid Media
Jan. 2022New York, United States- Develop and execute comprehensive advertising programs (paid social + search) for six past and existing clients across eCommerce, lead gen + SaaS based brands: RightPaw, You&Boo, Resparkle, Skin Revenuate, Thriving, Move On Removals with budgets $3-12k a month.
Sep. 2022New York, United States- Responsible for consumer demand strategy (SEO) for existing healthcare brand Advara HeartCare. Keyword research, forecasting, keyword categorization, delivery of 15 content briefs and keyword monitoring via Semrush.
- Designed a brand new social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for Mercer Super (Marsh McLennan) supporting merger with BT Super.
WebSavvyDigital Account Manager (Paid Social)
Aug. 2020 - Jan. 2022Melbourne, Victoria, Australia- Led a team of three on the agency's largest account (Adore Beauty, b2c beauty wellness eComm), responsible for paid social strategy with a $3.5m annual paid media budget. - Responsible for optimizing their digital marketing funnel through various campaign types on Facebook Ads: brand awareness, video, email, engagement, app and more to boost ROAS.
- Account management for six additional SME businesses (Mr Poolman, Solatube, Stratton Finance, Lunalae, Nudie Glow, Riparide). Highlights included launch into new domestic and international markets (New Zealand) for Riparide (Short term rental marketplace) with paid social.
DoorDashConsumer Strategy & Operations
Jan. 2020 - Jun. 2020Melbourne, Australia- Responsible for weekly email marketing and app promotional campaigns to an audience of 500k+. Included audience segmentation, offer testing and engagement analysis.
- Analyzed large datasets using SQL to drive positive outcomes relating to delivery time, lateness, and order value, and overall customer success through a national NPS (Net promoter score). Collaborated with product teams for new features relating to delivery address.
- Created the merchant eCommerce store (Shopify) and deployed 10,000 branded delivery bags to key merchants, resulting in increased brand visibility and customer success.
Zero ImpactMarketing Manager / Founder
Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2020Melbourne, AustraliaZero Impact recycled tonnes of waste coffee grounds into eco-firewood with VC backing + support from City of Melbourne and countless others ☕🔥 - Creation of an innovative sustainable b2b startup (Zero Impact), repurposing waste coffee grounds.
- Developed go to market strategy, product engineering and sales outreach efforts (Hubspot CRM) acquired 250 customers through earned, paid media and event marketing.
- Growth of organic social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) through content creation, calendars, community management (comments) across platforms, gained 850+ followers on IG.
- Raised $30k of venture capital funding via Artesian Clean Energy Seed fund and City of Melbourne Small Business Grants ($15k). - Secured entry into two leading startup accelerators EnergyLab and Melbourne Accelerator Program. - Oversaw all aspects of the product's design, manufacture, logistics, and distribution to customers.
Melbourne State Government of VictoriaAnalyst - Strategy
Jan. 2017 - Sep. 2017Sustainability strategy and analysis 📈
Happy ScrubMarketing Coordinator / Founder
Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2017Melbourne, AustraliaeCommerce business selling beauty products. Coordination of marketing channels including influencer and social media marketing 📱
Transport for LondonGraduate Programme
Sep. 2013 - Jul. 2016Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0TLGraduate Programme 🚇🚌🚴 - Strategy & policy writer for the Ultra Low Emission Zone (Air quality scheme)
- Electric vehicle charging policy writer
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work