Enphase EnergyDirector -Global Logistics & Supply Chain Operations
Nov. 2018International•Choose carriers/suppliers and evaluate service based on performance criteria Resolve difficulties with transportation, logistical systems, imports or exports, or customer service.
•Monitor Import & Export process to ensure customs compliance with regulatory and legal requirements across the Globe. Inbound of raw materials, outbound of finished goods, Raw materials
•Liaising with Domestic & International Govt. Authorities and Certification, Customs Clearance, International Port authorities.
•Maintain consistency in the inventory planning process to decrease excess and obsolete items, and continuous improvement projects by identifying inefficiencies and cost-cutting opportunities . Cycle counted on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage global distributions centre (DC’s) to ensure orders are being processed in a timely manner and customer shipping windows are met. (India, Germany, Netherlands, China, Hongkong, California, El Paso, New Jersey, Australia and Mexico)
• Worked with Technology Design Services, Supplier Engineering, New Business Supply Chain Development, Supply Chain Programme Management and Logistics; annual spend 2.7% and Annual budget 4 % of total sales
• Logistics strategy for efficient Inbound, warehousing and distribution and ensured the required customer service level
• Actively Participate, collaborate with other business systems and processes, sales, order management, finance and shipping and contribute to global decision-making bodies of supply chain.
• Achieved strategic fit between the efficient and responsive supply chain, managed implied demand uncertainties (Switch B/L, Direct Order, High Sea Sales, Bonding and De-bonding Import Shipments for STPI, SEZ customers, SVB, AEO and other regulatory affairs)
• Developing and fostering relationships with our outbound domestic freight carriers to ensure the highest level of service for our customers, while maintaining 97% on time shipping performance.
• Cost and Departmental budget management.