Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
Producto BetaProduct Manager/Co-Founder/ Host
Jan. 2023Remote● Content Creator: Live interview LatinAmerican PMs every Friday to share their unique insights on Product Management. ● No code Product Development: Developed AI-powered applications using No-code tools for streamlining administrative tasks in the educational sector. Helped our early adopters increase their productivity 3x in the first 2 weeks with our solutions. ● Website: productobeta.com
● Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@productobeta/streams
Jan. 2022 - Dec. 2022Remote● Content Product Owner: Executed contempt sprints where I experimented, planned and facilitated new learning experiences focused on developing human skills that increased students retention in the Open Sessions by 15% MoM. Worked with the engineering team to feed their backlog according to my findings in each sprint. Improved NPS to 88% on average per session.
● No code Product Development: Developed an internal No-code emergency classes allocation solution for 500+ teachers that improved the allocation of opportunities for our teacher talent and improved faculty’s overall collaboration. Conducted internal user interviews, identified product requirements, and prototyped a working solution using Retool in 2 weeks.
● User Focus: Developed a good understanding of students and cohort structures to constantly evaluate and improve the delivery of the learning experiences product on a week by week basis. Improved NPS to 88% on average per session. Mostrar menos
AnglesCo-Founder & CEO
Jan. 2020 - Dec. 2021Remote● Innovation: Increased revenue for 3 early-stage startups by 25% in the span of 8 months by developing remote marketing teams of interns in LATAM. This led to the Impact of +30 young professionals in LATAM by developing a remote and personalized internship experience for them.
● Agile Product Management: Planned sprints using agile methodologies for a team of 4 engineers across 2 learning simulation games that addressed our interns learning needs within the projects. Conducted streamlining requirement analysis, timeline estimation, and status tracking, which led to a 35% reduction in backlog. Mostrar menos
Jan. 2021 - Dec. 2021Remote● Product Owner: Created and built an automated job application process for the 300+ of Torre Access members. Optimized the system to an average of 3 applications per candidate per day in the first 3 weeks after the launch.
● No-code Product Development: Prototyped and launched (1 weeks work) a No-code user dashboard that tracked the automated job applications. This led to a 30% increase in the retention of our users in the first 2 weeks after the launch.
● Leadership: Aligned key stakeholders and formalized weekly product updates to drive product delivery. Hired and coordinated recruiting teams to systematically find job opportunities for Torre Access Members. Mostrar menos
California State University, NorthridgePeer Mentor Academic Advisor
Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2020United States● Digital Adoption: Optimized the data entry and processes of the logbooks & databases of the counseling sessions to be 10x
faster using No-code solutions.
● Mentorship: Met regularly with students to offer academic advice, plan courses and help find necessary resources.
Jan. 2020 - Dec. 2020Remote● Data Driven: Trained and built AI models for a financial compliance product. Improved the accuracy of the models by 30% during my time there.
● Product Delivery: Tested prototypes and final products for quality and compliance with design specifications.
Pasadena City CollegeFIRA - Project Manager
Jan. 2020 - Dec. 2020Los Angeles, California, United States● Product Delivery: Tested the hydroponic system prototypes and shipped final products for Pasadena City College.
Pasadena City CollegeVice President for Business Affairs
Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2018Pasadena, CA
Pasadena City CollegeProject Lead
Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2018Pasadena, California, United States● Facilitated a series of 3 leadership workshops for students throughout Spring 2017 semester.
● Created and facilitated a 3-day leadership retreat for 30 to 40 students.
Avalon ConsultingProject Manager
Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2019Mexico City Metropolitan Area● Prepared logistical plans for conferences in the U.S. And facilitated team building workshops for Immunotec, Inc.
Beneficent FinancialData Entry Operator
Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2016Pasadena, California, United StatesCompiled, sorted and verified clients' digital data against source documents.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work