May. 2015 - Sep. 2016London, United KingdomZoic bar is a primal, pre-workout all-natural protein bar. Made from essential nutrients and superior protein source – insect flour. No processed foods, added sugar, soy, gluten or dairy.
Shortly after establishing Zoic Ltd. in London, we won a startup competition, winning €20k which was efficiently used for:
• Developed two products (Cacao and Tarragon bar)
• Ensuring high quality and acquired all required food standards – HACCP & ISO standards
• Set up production pipeline – from raw ingredients to packaging and storage
• Brand development – positioning, messaging and graphic design
• Set up product and merchandise webstore
• Build branched-out network of affiliate partners and brand ambassadors (Such as professional
climbers, triathlon athletes and Royal Marine Commando Chris Shirley)
• Build automated funnel for acquisition & onboarding affiliate partners
• Referral program
• B2B online channels
I was overseeing product development, building marketing channels, running operations, and PR.
In first six months of operating we hired additional people helping us part-time, and established relationships with over 50 brand ambassadors and affiliate partners. Most of Zoic bars were sold to UK, Sweden, Switzerland and Italy.