Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
InstapageChief Operating Officer
Jan. 2022San Francisco Bay Area• Lead Instapages; Customer Success, Support, Professional Services, People, Operations & Analytics teams. • Nurture, grow and scale a global team of over 100+ employees dispersed across the United States, Europe, and Latin America. • Helped drive the build-out of Postclick's business plan and go-to-market strategy. • Co-led a venture raise round resulting in a $20 million infusion into Instapage.
InstapageSenior Vice President of Professional Services
Apr. 2021 - Jan. 2022San Francisco, California, United States
InstapageVice President of Professional Services
Apr. 2020 - Apr. 2021San Francisco, California, United States• Received an 84% rating during the annual Employee Survey. This was the highest rating for a department, office location, or function in the organization. • Developed the baseline capacity plan, go-to-market strategy, and project delivery model. • Successfully grew the services practice by 90% within the first six months. Hiring critical roles in both leadership and individual contributor levels. • Contributed to the growth of Services revenue by 10X. • Owned and drove key business performance metrics, including conversation rates, ROAS, project margin, and PAS. • Chaired the Global Cultural Committee initiative. Designed to celebrate cultural uniqueness while creating opportunities for increased openness, transparency, and learning opportunities. Diversity and inclusion efforts include shifting the gender gap within the Services organization from a 38/62 split to a 50/50.
Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2020San Francisco Bay AreaEstablished and launched a consulting business from the ground up, created a concept, a business model, and developed the business for profitability. Built practice credibility, value, and offerings through the creation and promotion of pioneering executive suite ideas, provocative new solutions and methodologies, and ground-breaking intellectual capital that open doors to new engagements. Enable technologies within Martech, Adtech, CDP, and CRM solutions to further the digital experience. Support clients in technology sourcing by organizing internal needs, developing RFP, and RFQ processes. • Attained high customer satisfaction and NPS scores through improved coaching and focusing on core competencies that drive value to customers.
• Promoted the happiness of team members, while fostering their individual professional growth and productivity in the workplace.
• Established a competitive advantage that displaced entrenched competitors and stimulated sales through innovative solutions that helped increase market share and drive business growth. • Partnered to deliver technology roadmaps, understanding current gaps, and helping organizations forecast new digital investment opportunities.
OracleRegional Vice President, Expert Professional Services
Apr. 2017 - May. 2018San Francisco Bay AreaProvided thought leadership, delivered consulting services to a portfolio of strategic Enterprise Level Clients, and managed relationships with key executive stakeholders at Fortune 1000 organizations. Led North American Consulting’s Expert Services practice while providing global governance for consulting pricing standards, engagement strategies, and consumption models. Leveraged expertise in diagnosing everyday customer needs and translated them to actionable solutions across various business unit owners and departments to ensure customer success. • Successfully managed P&L, delivering above plan. Outperformed every North American based service line within the Oracle Marketing Cloud GBU FY17.
• Led Oracle Marketing Cloud’s Certification initiative, which boosted an organization of 550 resources from 2% certification to 82% in 2months.
• Realigned a 6% Q1 FY17 performing business line to a 24% FY17 overall margin performance.
• Implemented KPI’s both within client environments and internal, which helped improved retention, customer satisfaction, sustainability, and account growth/expansion.
OracleSenior Director, Expert Professional Services North & Latin America
Sep. 2016 - Apr. 2017San Francisco Bay AreaDirected the overall operations of the professional service group, developing a full services organization and execution methodology for the company’s product line. Maintained and enhanced customer satisfaction by providing ongoing, pr
oactive support throughout the customer lifecycle. Created regionalized strategies; multi-language consulting capacities, visited most extensive local customer base in the region to understand market factors and requirements. Led Expert Services expansion into the Latin American Market.
• Tripled the size of the Expert Services team while reducing quarterly expenses by 30-40% and increasing revenues by a pace of 15% quarter over quarter
• Created Expert Maturity Index (EMI) model for first-ever Oracle Marketing Cloud services-based measurement for success in engagements.
• Developed an internal training program and best practices for client support, reducing time spent onboarding new employees by more than 50%.
• Championed efforts at achieving a 100% retention and renewal rate by consistently delivering high customer satisfaction.
OracleManaging Principal Consultant
Nov. 2014 - Aug. 2015San Francisco Bay Area• Help recruit, attain, and lead top talent within the Expert Services team
• Continue to manage and deliver consulting services to a portfolio of strategic Enterprise Level Clients
• Active member within the Expert Services leadership team focused on driving client success, cultivating talent, and driving new market opportunities • Continue to help influence changes to marketing strategy, organizational structure, and platforms that help create competitive advantages
Sep. 2013 - Nov. 2014San Francisco Bay Area• Facilitate, plan, and execute on marketing automation objectives for Enterprise Level Clients
• Help influence changes to marketing strategy, organizational structure, and platforms that help create competitive advantages
• Instill best practices capabilities, supported by industry research, KPI’s, and best in class performers
• Aid in maximizing channel strategies whiling extending automation environments with cloud components creating a seamless interplay
• Collaborate with clients to help implement solutions and generate actionable analytics
• Enable clients to build new capabilities and internal process mapping • Improve productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness of current automation environment and resources
• Help clients define their buyers journey and create points of engagement to maximize these interaction points
• Optimize marketing spend and delivering timely reporting to help track, measure, and strategize data
• Drive sustainable impact through all levels of the organization. Making marketing an investment, not a cost center
BAASS Business Solutions IncHead of Marketing & Sales
Nov. 2006 - Aug. 2013Toronto, Canada Area• Experienced rapid growth during tenure at BAASS. Began as a Marketing Coordinator then grew to head of Marketing Department, managing both marketing and inside sales teams. Eventually, replaced V.P. of Business Development to lead both outside sales, inside sales, and marketing functions. • Established Key Performance Metrics (KPI’s) for sales team which resulted in higher close rates, more accurately defined sales ready leads, and reduced sales cycles
• Developed sales training programs and regular coaching curriculum for team which resulted in increased retention rates 30% increased sales effectiveness and overall ROI
• Played an integral role during new corporate acquisitions, specifically within onboarding and standardizing marketing and sales divisions/processes. This minimized revenue risk for the organization. 20% overall business growth in the area of vendor channel and supplier relationship management. Impact helped streamline and provide efficiency gains that resulted in direct revenue
• Generated 40% sales increase within existing customer base by implementing lead nurturing and lead generation programs
• Increased Net Promoter Score (NPS) to top 1% within industry and generated 30% higher cross product sales by implementing Eloqua’s marketing automation platform
• Developed and managed Social Media Marketing Strategy, increased engagement rates by 400%
• Product Manager for Eloqua marketing automation platform and Sage CRM integration. Integration resulted in adding to BAASS’ product portfolio mix and directly adding 25% increased revenue on all CRM sales
• 325% increase in annual conference attendance, now regarded as the largest partner conference in North America
• Collected primary and secondary research in order to develop vertical market strategy
• Managed online marketing efforts, centralized website to reflect market position and delivered measurable ROI. Created Marketing Dashboard to exemplify Key Performance Indicators
Ontario Power Generation (OPG)Internal Communications, Executive Office
Apr. 2005 - Sep. 2006• Created company strategy road map for five year business plan objectives
• Produced Senior V.P.’s Senior Nuclear Power plant Manager presentation • Organized and executed Chief Nuclear Operators Awards • Organized “Believers” Gala Event • Aided in “face to face” sessions with employees
• Assisted in parking upgrades communication messaging • Initiated Intrepid Reporter program
• Introduced “washroom” communications strategy
The Walt Disney CompanyPromotions & Publicity
Sep. 2004 - Jan. 2005• Organized media library & resources
• Analyzed Canadian media coverage and converted impressions to revenue • Fulfilled Individual Media Requests
• Supported Canadian promotional campaigns • Prepared and authored media press kits
• Assisted with post promotional analysis
MGMDVD Division, Marketing Assistant
Jan. 2004 - Apr. 2004• Created competitive comparison analysis by compiling secondary research
• Analyzed readership, circulation, and positioning for MGM publication partners • Coordinated and maintained the allocation of MGM fixtures within retail channels
• Developed a strong understanding of French Canada business relations
• Assisted News Marketing in Wal-Mart DVD launch
• Prepared MGM pricing strategy changes aimed at increasing catalogue title revenue
• Evaluated return percentages within DVD new releases
• Analyzed distribution trends and helped forecast cost reduction strategies