Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Everlight RadiologySenior Global Digital Marketing Manager
Sep. 2022London, England, United Kingdom
Everlight RadiologyGlobal Digital Marketing Manager
Sep. 2019 - Sep. 2022London, United Kingdom
PanicGuard LimitedMarketing Manager
Oct. 2018 - Sep. 2019London, United KingdomHeading up and driving the Marketing function, with the main focus on digital and brand establishment, defining the marketing strategy and all activities associated with it. Key responsibilities
- Website Strategy including refresh, creation and ongoing management.
- Website, SEO and Traffic Data Analytics consideration through Google Analytics, Optimise, CRM and Hotjar.
- UX & UI design and mapping to ensure best in class user journey and experience.
- Marketing, Brand and Communications Strategy and budget.
- Campaign Strategy, creation & management
- Social Media account creation, strategy, community and content management.
- Content creation including animation videos, user guides, use & case studies and SEO articles.
- Managing stakeholder & partner relationships encouraging content in line with brand and business purposes.
- Creation & management of Media buying campaigns including PPC and Paid Social.
- Events strategy and management.
- Creating an Employee Advocacy programme.
- Creating animations, videos, infographics and imagery.
- Implementation & Management of Marketing Automation process. - Line Management of 1 person.
- Creation, management and build of 2 brand websites with user journey and experience in mind, ultimately creating a marketing conversion tool.
- Creation of support website to drive user onboarding and adaption.
- Creation and growing of online audiences and community and identifying key sector influencers.
- Implementation of Inbound Marketing Automation process to drive lead generation.
ILMDigital Communications & Content Executive
Sep. 2017 - Sep. 2018London, United KingdomManaging all digital communications and content within the ILM Business Unit enabling a consistent digital brand presence and authority as a leader in the sector. Key responsibilities - Social Media strategy, community and content management. - Managing stake holder relationships encouraging content in line with brand and business purposes. - Creation & management of Media buying campaigns including PPC, Google Grants and Paid Social media. - Management of SEO Agency relationship & implementation of recommendations to increase organic rankings. - Social Media Agency management - Driving and managing the Employee Advocacy programme, encouraging employees to share and engage with meaning on social platforms to increase brand presence and authority. - Content Creation including animations, videos, infographics and imagery for digital platforms. Key achievements/projects - Co-leading on a group wide social media audit aimed at encouraging collaboration across business units and discovering relevant and key influencers to better the reach and influence. - Leading on Information Architecture strategy to increase SEO ranking and better onsite UX to drive higher conversions. - Managing City & Guilds Group twitter account at the Changeboard event, resulting in hashtag trending in US
Envisaged SolutionsOwner; Marketing, Events & Public Relations Specialist
Sep. 2016 - Sep. 2017Johannesburg Area, South AfricaWorking directly with digital agencies and businesses alike; with the aim to grow, influence and engage the brand's audiences.
- Social Media strategy, management and content creation.
- Creation and management of Paid Social Media campaigns.
- Influencer discovery, engagement and management to further brand reach and increase engagement.
- Live streaming launch events - Digital campaign creation and execution including Email Marketing, PPC and Paid social.
- Social Media training Key achievements/projects
- Creation and Management of a Launch event of an adventurer's epic departure culminating in a trend on 1 January for 12 hours with use of influencers, live streaming and stakeholder management.
Tsogo SunBanqueting Coordinator
Sep. 2013 - Mar. 2015Johannesburg Area, South AfricaProfitable and successful Sales and coordination of Conferencing groups’ up to 300 delegates and 253 hotel rooms and ongoing management of venue inventory of 5 main Plenary rooms and 5 smaller boardrooms. I was also key in planning and coordination of transportation and functions at neighbouring hotels. Other duties included revenue forecasting; supplier sourcing; account management; customer liaison; Site Educational and operational hosting.
Tsogo SunBanqueting Co-Ordinator
Jan. 2013 - Mar. 2013Champagne Valley, Winterton, South AfricaEvent management, conceptualisation and management. As part of the marketing calendar responsibilities were to create and manage social media at events with local celebrities to increase engagement with audiences and showcase product offering to a wider audience. Profitably growing the conferencing, event, and function department by 200%. Successfully implementing Opera function diary and sales and coordination of 78 hotel rooms and 30 timeshare units for corporate groups as well as sourcing and coordinating of overflow accommodation for larger groups.
Thaba Eco HotelMarketing and Public Relations Consultant
Mar. 2016 - Sep. 2016Johannesburg Area, South AfricaOwning the Marketing & Communications role for the hotel, restaurant and event spaces, Key responsibilities included Social Media Management and content creation; brand awareness; Media Buying including PPC and Paid Social Media. The creation of digital and traditional brand collateral fell within responsibilities as well as event, stakeholder and influencer management, with achievements including engaged audiences, successful activations and influencer events.
Thaba Eco HotelCorporate Sales Executive & Social Media Manager
Mar. 2015 - Feb. 2016Johannesburg Area, South AfricaFocusing on a dual role in this boutique hotel, responsibilities included key account management; event management as well as social media management and content creation. Key achievements included a growth in audience engagement and size driving the sales efforts of the brand.
Inkungu LodgeLodge Manager
Mar. 2012 - Dec. 2012Champagne Valley, WintertonSuccessfully managing a Boutique 12 roomed venue with wedding and event space for up to 250 guests and restaurant. Profitably establishing an Ala Carte restaurant from venue conceptualisation to menu planning, food styling and food costing. Marketing the venue and offerings at Trade shows; online marketing and traditional marketing spheres.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work