Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power1000+ people
University of GreenwichUK Student Recruitment Ambassador
Aug. 2022London Area, United Kingdom- Chosen to represent the university of Greenwich to prospective students and their families throughout the application process.
- Worked with the UK Student Recruitment team, which improved management skills and leadership qualities, aiding excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
May. 2022London Area, United KingdomTeckton-2: Extending data pipelines and workflows for real-time data - A data pipeline framework for real-time data to design and implement high-quality solutions in python, the critical stakeholders, and facilitators. It optimizes/the persistence and ingestion layer by CI/CD pipeline framework following the agile methodology, Workflow, and Automation in the Agile and DevOps methodology. - Developing transformational solutions and delivering automated scripts using python and versioning the codes using source control management Git in GitHub.
- Data Engineering Infrastructure exploration, Implemented Data Ingestion Workflow using the Apache Airflow, Data Storage metrics and visualization, Implementing Data Audit and metrics suite, Data Orchestration, and deploy continuous data workflow ingestion layers.
- Extracts data from a webpage of slowly changing dimension JSON data, and XML file and parsed and preprocess the file to push large complex data to the database using Airflow, Schedule jobs, Monitoring and tuning performance in the development cycle. - Strong attention to detail in Extracting and processing the data from the different APIs and deploying ETL data pipelines-load it in the SQL and NoSQL databases—exploratory data analysis on the datasets and visualization using the PowerBI, Understanding of Test-Driven Development.
- Persistent problem solver and proven track record of investigating and fixing issues in the environment. Also writing clean, effective, reusable codes using Git.
OracleMentee - Oracle Mentorship Programme
Oct. 2021 - Jun. 2022London, United KingdomActively participated, shared, and learned experiences from the mentor. Improved people skills and made clear goals to be motivated, and self-review for future enhancement. Experienced a business meeting in the oracle office with partners.
Tata Consultancy ServicesSystem Data Engineer/Administrator
Feb. 2021 - Aug. 2021Chennai, IndiaClient: Walgreens, the largest retail drugstore in the United States, controls 8000+ stores.
- Coordinated an 8-member mainframe and UNIX team, assigning tasks and handling escalations to deliver client requirements. Conduct regular meetings and stand-up calls.
- Worked in an agile development environment- planning hardware/software system upgrades and installing and renewing software product license keys.
- Streamlined the batch jobs of Sub capacity Reports which are being submitted to the IBM site on the first week of every month and maintained technical documentation.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and IBM programmers to implement permanent fixes. Perform Initial Program Load to configure the files.
- Enabled creating/deleting users and maintaining their profiles as required are up to date for audit purposes.
- Expanded knowledge of delivering solutions with high accuracy – architecture, execution, and debugging.
- Skilled in verbal/written communication as well as data presentation.
Tata Consultancy ServicesSystem Engineer - IT Operations
Apr. 2019 - Jan. 2021Chennai, India- Took charge of a 12-member mainframe and UNIX team, preparing Root cause analysis (RCA) and handling escalations end to end.
- Run numerous jobs and schedule tasks to handle the workload and maintain the data operations/pipelines.
- Increased process optimization: Diligently organized the software platform for business needs, including day-to-day system maintenance to ensure seamless operation.
- Restored 100% system backup weekly and hourly to manage the volumes, tapes, and datasets, and upgrade old servers to new servers.
- Involved in the creation of 100+ jobs and 10+ applications that define configuration modifications, the activation of installation tasks and scripts
- Worked closely with Application Developers to Implement ad hoc requests on time for application functionalities
Tata Consultancy ServicesAssistant System Engineer
Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019Chennai, India- Managed running 25000 critical transaction jobs daily, ensuring superior levels of productivity and progression.
- Fixed 100+ data load job errors permanently, analyzed the causes of frequent failures and addressed the anomalies.
- Controlled subsystems, monitored system consoles of the mainframe hardware/software, and performed ad-hoc requests.
- In charge of maintaining and improving the company's existing ESP Workload automation and mainframe applications.
-Triggered and scheduled multiple jobs and applications to move load from the on-premises system to the storage server.
- Rectifying the Load Failures for transaction Data loads and analyzing the reasons for frequent failures and communicating the discrepancies
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work