Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
TheMarket.comProduct Marketing Manager
Apr. 2022 - Aug. 2022Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
Ignition GroupDigital Product Manager
Oct. 2020 - Mar. 2021Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South AfricaStrategy - Develop & own the holistic product vision & strategy
- Identify & develop new opportunities - Understand the market & target users - Creating & evaluating hypotheses - Conduct competitive analysis - Align to BU on commercial requirements Design - Organise and run Design Sprints to create a product that solves a user need
- Create sketches, storyboards, and build prototypes
- Design a research plan to validate product concept and identify usability issues along critical user journeys.
- Recruit participants and conduct usability tests following a research plan
- Translate user insights into product improvements
- Continuously improve user journeys
- Work with designers and front end developers to develop required artwork, designs and front end code. Development - Support & manage internal and external development resources
- Develop user stories & acceptance criteria for requirements - Manage the product roadmap and backlog - Drive organic visibility through ensuring SEO technical compliance
- Content and product updates
- Work with developers to develop required websites, web apps technical solutions for new and existing products. Marketing - Develop & own the always on and tactical marketing strategy - Collaborate & manage a cross functional team of specialists - Ensure targets and key metrics are being achieved daily, weekly and monthly aligned to commercial objectives. - Implementing and managing content strategy in line with SEO strategy Analysis - Ensure optimal site health
- Ensure Analytics infrastructure is developed and maintained - Ensure landing pages are optimised for conversions
- Weekly report consolidation - Monthly expo report compilation - Collect and interpret data to inform the product lifecycle on proposed improvements, changes or additions.
Ignition GroupDigital Marketing Manager
Apr. 2019 - Oct. 2020Durban Area, South Africa- Manage multiple enterprise level development projects (incl ecommerce) within the telecommunications, financial services and home services verticals. - Develop and execute advanced lead generation campaigns to acquire new customers for our products.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies for internal stakeholders, delivering results aligned to commercial objectives. - Product management of 3 large, bespoke platforms (incl ecommerce) across various verticals incl the development of product roadmap. - Manage a team of designers, digital specialists, developers, content marketers and external service providers to ensure we are delivering results.
The People StudioCo Founder
Oct. 2019New ZealandWe help people design & manage their personal brands online. Whether you are independent, own a business or fully employed, everyone should be investing in their personal brand to achieve their goals.
Aug. 2017 - Nov. 2018Durban Area, South AfricaIf you want simple integration, focus, productivity and to grow your business then Unsilo.me is your solution. An empowering platform that enables individuals or businesses to achieve activities that are required. Start using the platform today as a Freelancer, as a Startup or SME and it will support you as you scale up your business. Unsilo.me brings about simplicity and a focus on core business activities. Efficiently manage leads, sales, ongoing tasks, employees and drive internal collaboration. The platform is cloud based and is very cost effective, no need for multiple subscription fees, multiple accounts or multiple logins. We offer one solution that you can use as an individual and scale up as your business grows. And yes it is able to integrate with some of your existing CRM, PM or HRMS tools if you want because silos really aren’t what we believe in!
Hirt & CarterDigital Consultant
Apr. 2017 - Sep. 2017Durban Area, South AfricaHive Connect is the digital division of the Retail Solutions Group of Companies at Times Media Group (Tiso Black Star). Hive is an enabler of innovative digital technologies, seamless customer experience and business solutions for retailers and brands. Our solutions deliver ROI and meet our client’s business objectives.
YreekaHead Of Digital
Aug. 2016 - Nov. 2018Durban Area, South AfricaWe passionately believe in moving the world forward through technology and out of this Yreeka was born. We are inspired by the ongoing opportunities to solve the way people consume, learn and work everyday through digital solutions. As Head of Digital I look at Yreeka's Consulting, Evaluation and Solution phases, internally and externally. Yreeka is in the business of digital evolution. We assist businesses and organisations in the public and private sector to transform their digital assets. We do this by understanding the DNA of businesses that we partner with and advise the most effective ways in which they can enhance their digital offerings. We are a team of behavioral scientists, designers, developers and digital consultants who are constantly combining their skills to meaningfully transform digital experiences. If you have had a Yreeka moment, then you will understand! http://yreeka.com/
League DigitalSenior Digital Consultant
Jan. 2016 - Sep. 2016JohannesburgWe combine beautiful design and data-driven insight to deliver digital experiences that grow businesses in South Africa.
Coricraft GroupHead of Ecommerce
Sep. 2015 - Dec. 2015Johannesburg Area, South AfricaPrimary role: To migrate Coricraft from their existing eCommerce platform to Magento eCommerce, onboarding a service provider to integrate current ERP and legacy systems to the new site whilst ensuring Coricraft is aligned to best practise and ahead of the market. Other responsibilities included: - Development, execution and management of all digital marketing campaigns
- Management of all brand websites and updating of all website content
- Utilise a range of techniques for digital marketing campaigns including the following: paid search, SEO and PPC
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee the social media strategy for all brands within the group (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc)
- Responsible for the planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Warren Kilian | Digital PartnerDigital Solutions Partner
Jan. 2015New ZealandI offer 15 years experience in digital strategy, digital design, web development and digital marketing to help independents and businesses grow through discovery, consulting and management services.
Feb. 2014 - Sep. 2015Durban Area, South AfricaDevelop and execute digital marketing strategy in an Omni Channel environment.
Manage the relationship with our Performance Marketing agency developing and executing strategic campaigns in the Search and Display space focusing on performance. Manage the relationship with Google, optimising current missed opportunities and working on new product implementation and testing.
Represent Mr Price Home in Group ecommerce forums driving future developments.
Track, analyze and report on ecommerce data for weekly feedback and monthly board reports.
Delivering special projects with Global Operations Director.
Development and execution of Omni Channel strategy, including technical kiosk setup, nationwide training and in store support. Launched the mrphome International ecommerce website.
Mr Price GroupDigital Marketing Specialist
Jan. 2013 - Jan. 2014Durban Area, South AfricaDevelop and execute SEO strategy Track and analyze online activity Online advertising networks
Research and development Ecommerce analysis Digital Strategy
Manage Styleshoot Studio
Apart of the team to launch mrphome.com
Mr Price GroupOnline Marketing Coordinator
Feb. 2012 - Jan. 2013DurbanManage and Coordinate a Style Shoot Studio
Shoot product for E Commerce
Plan, Execute and Mainitain Social Media Channels
Analysis Brand online activity
Online Advertising (Adwords, Facebook Advertising)
Mr Price GroupVisual Designer
Oct. 2008 - Jun. 2011Durban Area, South AfricaDesigned monthly merchandising catalogues.
Designed Communications for Ad breaks.
Store Openings (Country wide)
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work