Aeroflot - Russian AirlinesProject manager
Oct. 2011 - Oct. 2022Moscow, Russian FederationProject management for the implementation of Internet access and in-flight entertainment services. Preparation and protection of the project budget, conclusion of agreements with suppliers and contractors, preparation of reports for management, etc.
- Organizing team activities, distributing workload, and assigning tasks based on individual strengths
- Managing daily operations, removing obstacles for staff, and continually searching for improvement opportunities
- Preparation of documentation for procurement procedures and conclusion of contracts with contractors
- Collecting reports from different systems and collating them into slide decks for senior management
- Development of R&D project on Air to Ground communication systems based on equipment from Russian manufacturers
### Key Achievements
- All long-haul (A330, B777, A350) and most promising aircraft of the medium-haul (A320/21CEO&A320/21NEO) fleet were equipped with on-board communication systems. In total - 69 equipped AC.
- Aeroflot became the first airline in Russia, the CIS, and Eastern Europe to provide passengers with Internet services on board
- Together with Russian partners, we brought expertise, which was not previously available in Russia, on equipping aircraft with a satellite system for accessing the Internet
Daha az göster