Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
LITTLE ROCK GASTROENTEROLOGY CAdministrative Assistant
Nov. 2015 - Apr. 2021Little Rock, Arkansas, United States• Spearheaded reception services for the clinic including greeting 250-plus patients a day,
scheduling appointments, updating demographic information, and collecting co-pays.
• Generated $50,000 in revenue by accurately billing and collecting payments for patient
• Converted 30,000+ paper and electronic medical records to the new system improving
• Maintained a 100% satisfaction rate for 11 months straight based on online surveys.
• Reduced the number of patients missing appointments by 78% through introducing a new
system that automatically sent appointment reminders.
• Modernized check-in and check-out procedures, achieving higher patient satisfaction by
delivering fast and effective service
Arkansas Diagnostic ClinicFront Desk Associate
Jan. 2011 - Nov. 2015Little Rock, Arkansas• Streamlined patient flow and care delivery, resulting in a 20% reduction in wait times and a
92% patient satisfaction rating.
• Exhibited excellent performance when answering patient phone calls, scheduling
appointments, handing out registration forms, performing data entry work, and managing
• Collaborated with medical staff to provide exceptional patient care and communication
with empathy and compassion.
• Proactively initiated and maintained correspondence with patience and insurance
companies, ensuring seamless communication
AT&TCustomer Service Representative
Aug. 2008 - Jan. 2011Little Rock, Arkansas, United States• Showcased exceptional proficiency in customer service by consistently surpassing customer
expectations and achieving retention objectives.
• Provided timely and effective resolution to customer inquiries, ensuring customer
satisfaction and fostering strong relationships.
• Successfully anticipated and addressed customer requirements by recommending suitable
products and competitive rates.
• Provided comprehensive education on the features, advantages, and pricing options of
AT&T products and services, empowering customers to make informed decisions while
efficiently handling financial transactions, including payments, refunds, credits, and other
The Home DepotCustomer Service Representative
Oct. 2006 - Aug. 2008Benton, Arkansas, United States• Employed strong communication skills to actively engage customers, discern their shopping
requirements, and deliver tailored assistance
• Created an aesthetically pleasing store environment, ensuring consistent restocking of
shelves, racks, and bins with fresh merchandise.
• Executed transactions with precision and efficiency, concurrently managing cash drawers
and adeptly resolving customer issues
• Implemented strategic signage changes to enhance the overall shopping experience,
positively impacting customer satisfaction and driving sales growth.
66Applied by 1
Looking for a Job
Skilled Customer Service and Medical Office Specialist