Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Urban Oak CoFounding Editor
Jan. 2020SingaporeIn my entrepreneurial venture, I have successfully established and grown a men's lifestyle portal into a thriving online community. My role involves strategic content planning, SEO optimization, and partnership development, leading to substantial growth in traffic and revenue. - Grew the portal to over 40,000 monthly organic visitors (2022) through effective SEO strategies and engaging content.
- Cultivated 20+ brand partnerships, generating a steady revenue stream of $10k per month.
- Led a team of 4 freelancers in editorial and design, ensuring high-quality content production and consistent brand messaging.
ShopBackHead of Product (Online Affiliate Merchants & Cashbacks)
Jun. 2022 - May. 2023Singapore- Led a team of product managers to improve online affiliate internal products - Pioneered a new scalable cashback platform that reduce $2 million annual cost and enable millions of cashbacks generation for multiple product lines (Online and Offline payments) - Recovered revenue by up to 30% by introducing alternative affiliate tracking method.
- Supported 4 new market launch VN, KR, HK, DE
ShopBackSenior Regional Product Manager
Jun. 2020 - May. 2022Singapore- Manage more than 300+ merchant & affiliate networks integrations to ensure precise and timely tracking of more than 50 million orders - Build attributable marketing products that enable capabilities to increase > 20% revenue per customer
- Integrate with Lazada and Shopee affiliate marketing solution (AMS) that responsible to generate >50% revenue of selected SEA countries.
Jul. 2018 - May. 2020Singapore- Improve up to 60% in operation efficiency through upgrading internal business processes and quality supply of content
- Reduce Missing Cashback up to 40% by improving cashback calculator system
- Reduce 80% of CS tickets due to rejected cashback by improving customer cashback experience
Mediacorp Pte LtdProduct Manager
Aug. 2016 - Jul. 2018Singapore• Managed 3 publishing products: elle.sg, smartparents.sg, and stylexstyle.com
• Led the revamp of elle.sg from design to full launch
• Increased traffic up to 100% and engagement rate up to 40% through content and digital tools • Conceptualized and built new monetizable products: Branded Content Page to increase revenue
• Increased email marketing open rate and click through rate up to 30% through initiating trainings for marketing team
Rakuten Asia Pte LtdProduct Manager
Jul. 2014 - Apr. 2016Singapore• Managed cross functional team (developer, designers and marketing team) to grow Rakuten Rewards Loyalty app on Android for US and Japan market of total 30,000 users
• Improved Chrome Extension Product user experience that increases 5% search rate
• Reduced 10% of Fraud Searches
• Led a project on improving analytics team operation by integrating raw data to DOMO analytics platform
Apps FoundryProduct Manager
Sep. 2013 - Jul. 2014Singapore• Lead cross-functional team of 15 from Engineering, Designing, Marketing and Business Development to build a video app - Scoop Vee, from scratch up to full public launch within 3 months
• Responsible for all aspects of product, from product strategy, roadmap, analytics and operations, report directly to CEO.
• Successfully partnered with major global and local TV Stations eg. Kompas TV, Bloomberg TV Indonesia and Fashion TV Indonesia.
FIETT Pte LtdMarket and Consumer Development Manager
Mar. 2012 - Jul. 2013Singapore• Kick-started ISGLOVES sales and marketing in the United States, managing over 100 over leads and successfully secured a deal with one of US top online aggregator stores: DNA Response (includes Amazon, Newegg, Sears, etc.) and won a gold medal in INPEX Exhibition 2012 • Developed a market research and design-thinking framework to study on customers’ response to conceptual products through observational research, interviews and online surveys of 200 people. • Conceptualized and reconstructed FIETT’s new website by analyzing past user behavior using multiple analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, M. Excel
PayPalProduct Management Intern
Oct. 2011 - Jul. 2012San Jose, California• Led a team of 8 core members to build a new Customer Service Console for risk management, which involved collaboration with customer service agents and engineers across 3 Continents, and conceptualization of console’s wireframes • Developed competitive framework for PayPal’s first mobile payment hardware product: “PayPal Here”, as part of the North America market penetration strategy involving 2000 potential merchants • Successfully improved revenue up to 5%-20% in several countries by conducting weekly analysis on carrier payment performance for 300 merchants in 44 countries • Improved merchant integration by formalizing the structure and formats of invoices, which is issued to merchants in US and Europe based on their respective country’s taxation law
ZongProduct Management Intern
Aug. 2011 - Sep. 2011Menlo Park, California• Improved South East Asia carrier payment conversion by 3% through data and user behaviour analysis • Strategized priorities for Zong’s market penetration in South America by analyzing payment behaviour
SiemensResearch Scientist Intern
Dec. 2010 - Jun. 2011Singapore• Co-developed a new module design to improve testing efficiency of membrane fibers. • Performed product testing of Siemens’ hollow fibre membranes for domestic and industrial wastewater treatment • Assisted in the maintenance of two pilot plants: ultrafiltration and membrane filtration; and a full scale membrane bioreactor plant for performance analysis