Tata Consultancy ServicesCyber Security Analyst
Sep. 2016 - Mar. 2022India · On-site• Provide SOC support to the IT needs of the firm’s Consultants, working for clients in
different geographical locations across the Globe covering Americas, APAC and EMEA.
• Responsible for Incident and change management of various issues from security
• Participate in all the phases of Incident response process, including detection,
containment, eradication, post-incident reporting and lesson learnt
• Responsible for monitoring suspicious logs through SIEM and reporting to concerned
team with required information as per security incidents, scheduling and Creating OnDemand & daily reports for Global customers using SIEM, reviewing raw log files, data
correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs), configuration &
integration of devices in SIEM. and observed device Integration of multiple Log sources
with the SIEM tool.
• Generating weekly and Monthly reports from SIEM tool for Audit purpose.
• Working on various Malware related issue for the company and managing and
instructing the EUC to take the needful actions using AV solutions.
• Monitoring, Maintenance & Signature analysis, Tweaking & Upgrade of CISCO IPS
• Using the Symantec Messaging Gateway, to keep a track of mails and applying policy as
per user management standards, stopping phishing, spoofing and spam related attacks
and provide resolution and awareness to the user.
• Running Vulnerability scan through Surecloud on newly commissioned and old servers.
We need to ensure that Full security assessment has to be performed before the
production deployment of any new asset in our network. Performing revalidation for
vulnerability closure after patches/fixes are applied and working with different server
owners and teams to get those vulnerabilities remediated
• Risk Assessment with the stakeholders for any new changes in the firm’s production
• Security best practices awareness & conducting training sessions for employees
working in other domains.