Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
Sep. 2020 - Nov. 2022
Funding Circle USSenior Data Scientist
Jan. 2019 - Sep. 2020San Francisco Bay Area• Built a Random Forest classifier to prioritize the customers’ likelihood of getting funded
• Design Lead Nurture strategy from scratch: lead segmentation, lead scoring model, optimize re targeting work flow
• Defined key business metrics used to A/B test listings for EM,LinkedIn and Digital campaigns
• Developed a self-service automated dashboard (with SQL, Tableau) with conversion metrics for all marketing channels
NokiaSenior Data Analytics Professional
Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2019Dallas/Fort Worth Area• Providing consultation as a SME in Financial Fraud Analytics and Investigations
• Leading development and implementation of effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses
• Developing R scripts on financial transactions data and identifying potential risks associated with internal auditing mechanisms
• Defining key metrics and insights for ad-hoc projects using QlikView as well as Tableau based on different problem domains
TheatroBusiness Data Analyst
Sep. 2016 - Oct. 2017Dallas/Fort Worth Area• Identified key KPI’s and created dashboards allowing business users to measure customer performance
• Led data analytics & visualization initiative of $25k; increased operational efficiency by 75% thru automating business rules and building KPI dashboards using Tableau
• Analyze data using SQL queries; created 15+ Tableau dashboards allowing business users to measure sales growth • Taken initiative & partnered with cross-functional stakeholders to drive data association from multiple sources into one DB
• Conduct time series and ad hoc analysis to derive key insights; enable executives to optimize business process
• Analyzed Customer records close to 25 million and creating data visualizations for both internal and customer consumptions
SiemensData Analytics Intern
May. 2016 - Aug. 2016Knoxville, Tennessee Area• Siemens has PET Scanners installed at various hospitals, medical centers, universities etc.
• These scanners along with generating nifty digital images for the better treatment of patients, they generate a pile of text files which is stored into central data repository system
• Converted the unstructured logging data into Semi-structure and stored in MongoDb database with the help of MongoDb scripts
• Extracted the information from MongoDb to store relational and more structured data into MySQL database using SQL procedures and scripts
• Collaborated with 12 people to understand the need and requirement to visualize Prostate Cancer examinations performed via Siemens Scanners worldwide
• Proactively identified the scope for automation and improvements from MS excel based reporting to tableau
• Analyzed PET scans close to 3 million, and built data analytics framework to answer ad hoc business requirements
• Designed and developed interactive dashboards to measure key performance indicators (KPI) in Tableau that are instrumental in making strategic decisions with live data i.e. most current as today
• Initiated, planned, designed, executed and deployed an end to end process to study prostate examinations • The Tableau dashboard visualizes information based on following dimensions: - Time - Global- Regional- Country- City level granularity - Breakdown including radiopharmaceutical tracers being used in the decision, of number of examinations used in the prostate imaging process • Technologies and Tools: - Tableau - MySQL - MongoDb
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.Senior Data Analyst
Sep. 2013 - Aug. 2015MumbaiKey Roles:- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics-
- Analyzed decisive incident trends and presented strategies to increase testing environment availability by 15%.
- Initiated and developed a business intelligence analysis forecasting report to estimate arrival of number of tickets in each quarter. - Developed Qlikview dashboards and reduced dependencies on Excel spreadsheets in Development operations. Project Management and consulting-
- Provided Analytical Consulting to one of the leading client based overseas in Insurance domain.
- Co-ordinated and led team of 8 members in liaison with senior management.
- Educated new recruits through mentorship, training and knowledge transfer meetings.
- Suggested and implemented various process improvements in agile software development methodology, hence impacted in 5% reduction in actual delivery time of the milestones in the project. ✔ Promoted from Software Engineering Associate to Software Engineering Analyst in September 2013. Accolades:-
★ Honored the highest “Trailblazer Award” from client for excellent process management and leading the team of 8 members for more than 6 months.
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.Data Analyst
Jun. 2012 - Aug. 2013Mumbai Area, IndiaQuality Assurance and Testing-
- Played crucial functional testing role for one of the pioneer in communication media technology domain.
- Developed, reviewed & corrected Test Strategies, Test Plans & Test Scripts; and performed testing of coding modifications.
- Proposed, presented and endorsed operational process improvements in conformance to SDLC, resulted increase of release quality by 18%.
- Liaised with Developers and Business Analysts to maximize the testing scope, include change requests and assure critical scenarios are being tested as per the business requirements.
- Automated regression test suites for cold fusion application and reduced test execution time by 8%.
- Independently and successfully delivered one huge integrated release. Accolade:-
★ Prized with the “Accenture Celebrates Performance Award” from Senior Management for leading the entire release independently in Value Creation.