ARCHER BAHARIManaging Partner - Talent Acquisition and Talent Management Consulting Services
Jun. 2011South East Asia - Mobile (currently based in Malaysia)An innovative Human Resources Professional with experience across numerous sectors, industries and disciplines. Experience in sectors including Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, Logistics, NGO, Agriculture, Start-Ups/Incoming Investors, Hospitality, Aviation, Shared Services, Telecommunications as well as others. Client Companies include Apple, Microsoft, Standard Chartered, Philip Morris, Coca Cola, International SOS, JP Morgan, PWC, UNICEF, Tune, Astrazeneca, DKSH, L’Oreal, Mondelez, F&N, Orion Biosains and many more, both locally, across SEA/APAC and Europe. My Skills:
• Develop and lead talent acquisition strategies for individual and volume campaigns for Malaysia and across SE Asia/APAC from Fresh Graduate through to Executive Management level.
• Effective revenue management ensuring maximum staffing ROI.
• Level headed approach with ability to view 360 especially in times of crisis.
• Deep understanding of country/market specific staffing methods and requirements.
• Worked closely with start-up organisations as well as global corporations to assist in Manpower planning, skill set evaluation, etc. to meet business needs.
• Member of panels advising organisations which show an interest in investing in Malaysia, advising on manpower, HR set-up, location, etc.
• Built and managed staffing teams to be responsive, adaptive and successful.
• Consulted for organisations on Process Improvement, Diversity & Inclusion, Staffing Structure Effectiveness, Rewarding Remuneration Programs, also local market trends.
• Train Client Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Teams to increase attraction ratios.
• Leader in Employer Branding initiatives as well as Employee Engagement.
• Develop staffing structure for both SME, Large and Corporate Clients to ensure correct structure for growth. Tunjukkan kurang