Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
DiDiManager Anti-Fraud MX & LAM
Aug. 2021 - Apr. 2022México
HSBCLiquidity and Investment. Global Liquidity & Cash Management
Apr. 2019 - Jan. 2021Mexico City
HSBCRegulatory and Compliance Manager - LCO Local Compliance Officer Global Research
Nov. 2016 - Apr. 2019Av. Paseo de la Reforma 347, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 347, CP 06500Local Compliance Officer - Global Research Mexico.
* Gate keeping.
* E- comSurveillance.
* Manage of potential conflict of interest.
* Organize CEO/CFO Roundtable Mexico chapter * Trained by the regional management in NYC March 2017.
ISSSTEHead of Biostatistics
May. 2016 - Nov. 2016Avenida San Fernando 547, Barrio San Fernando, San Fernando, 14070 Cd de México• Administrator information recorded by the 1,182 medical units including 14 general hospitals and the National Medical Center November 20. • Conducted the First Census Nominal Disabled Persons at the Institute, the most complete of capturing effects of this population absent in other institutions sector.
• Research associate research protocols in quantum part. • Provide information, productivity rates in Health and performance decisions impacting more than 12 million people. • Part of the technical committees interconnectivity platforms Health Sector. • Project Evaluation of Clinics/Hospital in the form of Public Private Partnership. • Part of boards for the implementation of new technologies: Electronic Birth Certificate, Certificate of death among others. • Evaluation and implementation of performance measurement strategies from the units. • Our team: Coordinate, Develop, implement and launch the model of e-birth certificate, issued September 29th in Nayarit. Mostrar menos
CitibanamexControl and Compliance for the equity research (fundamental, quant & strategy) area.
Jun. 2015 - Oct. 2015Ciudad de México y alrededores, México• Incorporate and align the analysis area in the migration process from the local context into the strategies of the firm (citi).
• Control and compliance of the analysis area.
• Record management: records to keep and to get rid off.
• Incorporate and put in context our matrix of: process, risk and control in order to align our regulatory matrix of our critical processes
• Review and control our publications in liaison with compliance and our peers in New York.
• Manage and complete issues of Internal Audit. Mostrar menos
Citigroup Center Of Excellence (COE) LATAM OperationsBusiness Recovery Coordinator LEADER (Continuity Of Business) / Control link for crucial supplier
Jan. 2015 - Jun. 2015Ciudad de México y alrededores, México
Universidad de Guadalajara CEPESite Cordinator
May. 2005 - Jul. 2007Puerto Vallarta, Mexico• Responsible for managing the centre with 6 subordinates from the areas of: administrative, technical, finance, and human resources areas of this self supporting unit, with local budget in excess of USD 10,000 and increased revenue by 10%
• Developed cultural exchanges and links to institutional clients by replicating strategies developed by the original centre in Guadalajara – CEPE. As my immediate superiors were in Guadalajara.
• Created a programme for international students to participate in volunteering time and expertise in low income zones and vulnerable groups/neighboorhoods in Puerto Vallarta as a CSR project
• Coordinated the local homestay scheme for international students with local families.
• Responsible for the consultation with an often demanding public in English.
• Succesfully cater for their demands and manage the daily workflow that required prioritise and manage sensibilities of our clientele, comprising students abroad in a cultural immersion program.
• Left the centre to continue my postgraduate studies at the University of Salamanca, Spain. www.cepe.udg.mx Mostrar menos
Jan. 2002 - Dec. 2002Colima MexicoGarment and fashion textile industry company in Mexico. Tasks included: Turn-around of the previous raw-cotton fabric concept. Implementation of innovative ways to wear and decorate such a traditional classic fabrics, embroidered by local indigenous women, in order to perpetuate ancient cultural patters. It was an approach to csr without knowing what we were doing, aims of Elti were to: • Preserve culture; • Provide living wages for an artisanal job and • Elevate the end product to attain popular, fashion status. Mostrar menos
Social Sciences Library, Universidad de ColimaIntern: Cultural Wealth and Customer Service
Jan. 1999 - Dec. 2000Colima, Mexico.Data base consultant on information banks; administration and consulting on the management of SIABUC library system.
Zona ZeroGeneral Manager
Jan. 2000 - Dec. 2005Colima, MexicoResponsibility for: human, material, technology, and financial resources for this growing information technology enterprise, with an emphasis on developing software for local government contracts. The company focuses mainly on developing and integrating on-line support services to formal, and exacting government specifications. A dynamic and demanding role, one of the key roles was the creation of management/audit tools to improve the performance of the various teams/projects and add transparency to the financial and legal operations. www.zonazero.biz Mostrar menos
Universidad de Colima – National Editing Centre for Compact Discs (CENEDIC)Intern: Digital Technician
Jan. 1998 - Dec. 2000Colima, MexicoMain duties: scanner research and evaluation, establish and develop Organization and Methods Unit, Support. Participation in several UNESCO projects within the “Man Memory, World Memory “ theme.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work