Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
Influencer or Blogger
HertzManagement Associate I
Jan. 2023Toronto, Ontario, Canada• Assists the Branch Manager in the development and execution of tactical plans aligned with the company strategy and location goals.
• Maximizes Cash Management through: o Fleet – Develops and executes strategies to drive efficiency in all operational fleet processes. o Non-Fleet – Partners with Finance COE to reduce non-fleet receivables.
• Continuously enhance the capabilities by implementing and driving innovative and creative methods and processes to meet and exceed customer expectations and ensure alignment of the sales force with those sales methods and processes.
Jun. 2022Toronto, Ontario, Canada• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive. • Actively fosters a culture that provides the “Best in Class” Customer Service. Actively engages in effective communication plans focused on building employee engagement in order to achieve business results.
• Proactively drive the sales process that leads to the creation of a dynamic, customer-focused zone commercial organization focused on selling value-added solutions (VAS).
Blinds To GoDesign Consultant
Sep. 2019 - Mar. 2022Toronto, Ontario, Canada• Consults with clients to identify needs, budget, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space to recommend the appropriate blinds.
• Advice on the selection of blinds to match and coordinate with colours, finishes, materials, window treatments, furniture, floor, and wall coverings, as well as interior and exterior lighting.
• Calculate the cost of purchasing the products and using an installer.
• Promote sales to existing clients.
• Coordinate with team members, and thoroughly check all the orders before releasing them for production.
• Properly file up all the paperwork and helps team members to follow up with
- hold orders.
• Troubleshoot technical problems related to blinds, and offer after-sale support to customers.
• Give individualized development feedback to co-workers.
Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2019Toronto, Ontario, Canada• Prepare sandwiches neatly, accurately and promptly.
• Cheerful and helpful when dealing with customers and preparing their orders.
• Use Point of Sales / Cash register to record orders, and collect payments.
• Accounts for cash flow and inventory during the shift.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work