Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
United Arab Emirates
ProfitLinz SolutionsDivision Head
Jul. 2023New York City Metropolitan Area
Jun. 2018NYC Metro AreaWe help companies take strategic action through data.
Citywide Elevator ConsultingVice President
Mar. 2022 - Jun. 2023New York City Metropolitan Area
Citywide Elevator ConsultingDirector of Portfolio Management
Sep. 2020 - Mar. 2022
Citywide Elevator ConsultingTechnical Consultant
Feb. 2020 - Aug. 2020
NEXGEN Virtual OfficeAdvisory Board Member
Dec. 2020 - Jan. 2022United StatesProviding Company & IT Advisory Services for startup, including technology, evaluation of software, and IOT feasibility and revenue streams.
Evaluation of M&A for new acquisition funded by family office, encompassing technology review, investment report, valuation, and technology pipeline development from current and new software development leadership.
EA Team - Digital ExpertsDirector of Sales - Infrastructure Solutions
Jan. 2019 - Oct. 2019Greater New York City AreaEA Team was originally formed over 15 years ago to provide IT personnel to the right challenges at companies. Over time EA Team has grown to over 300+ employees who work with clients to enact change. Building off this success, EA Team has formed the Digital Experts group, whose purpose is to not only enact change but to help client envision what that change looks like. Through Digital Transformation we assess, migrate and optimize your infrastructure regardless of where it lives, on Cloud, VMWare, Co-lo or Hybrid. We can show you how to increase the output of your IT dollar through FinOps initiatives, how to ensure your cloud is running at maximum efficiency through DevOps and for the right-sized client, we can bring a fully managed services solution. Have the tools but need the people? Our long expertise in finding the right people via our Dedicated Digital Experts offering is the solution to that challenge.
DatapipeSenior Account Executive
Apr. 2012 - Jun. 2018New JerseyOwn key accounts and act as the primary decision-maker in collaborations with sales and technical staff. Quickly translate concepts and gain insight into issues, process gaps, risks, and client needs/concerns. Act as a Technical Trusted Advisor in support of team members and heads of departments. Continuously build rapport and solid relationships with stakeholders to promote efficiency and timely delivery of requirements. Cultivate ongoing account success via upselling, referrals, and contract renewals. Oversee teams made up of OS support, network, monitoring, project management, database administrator, and software personnel. Notable Achievements:
• Aided in the transition during the acquisition of Datapipe by Rackspace in 2017; supported team members as a resource for acclimating into new roles.
• Exceeded quotas by 268% in H2 2017; 127% in H1 2017, and 118% in H2 2016.
• Negotiated client contracts valued between $5K and $100K/month over multiple year commitments.
• Recognized for growing clients from $10K to $100K a month by expanding services used over multiple years.
• Invited by client and served as Keynote Speaker for SQA Quality College Cloud Symposium on GxP adoption in the cloud. (2015 /2016).
• Added to End of Day Panel by panel request due to expertise in GxP and cloud provider solutions.
• Managed audits and follow-ups by engaging expertise in PCI, HIPAA, PII, PHI, and GxP (GLP, GMP, etc.).
• Developed the first standard on processing and pricing Datapipe client renewal contracts
DatapipeSenior Solution Architect
Nov. 2008 - Apr. 2012Jersey City, NJDeveloped architecture plans based on specific client requirements and best practices. Collaborated with internal resources and third-party providers to build 360-hosting plans for clients. Notable Achievements:
• Chosen as one of three non-datacenter personnel with access to the most sensitive areas of datacenters in NJ to provide tours for potential clients, as well as investors and board members.
• Developed an essential training and certification process for providing tours as demand for tours increased.
• Trained new solutions architects and compiled product matrices (information, compatibility, specifications, etc.) to aid in generating sales and revenue.
DatapipeSenior Windows Deputy Manager
Jan. 2005 - Nov. 2008Hoboken, New JerseyDelivered exceptional OS support across tiers, as well as consulted on best practices for long-term client needs. Acted as a first to last line representative, training clients on product utilization. Notable Achievements:
• Promoted to Deputy Shift Manager role for six months; managed up to seven in Jersey City before promotion to Solutions Architect role.
• Created, managed, and maintained the first Windows Department Wiki utilizing Wikimedia and various third-party tools.
Various CompaniesIndependent IT Training Consultant
Sep. 2001 - Dec. 2004United StatesClients
Pfizer, Kronos, CACI, Cardinal-Barr, Solvay, DynCorp, CCT, State of NJ, Federal Government, and Sunovion/Sepracor • Trained classroom sizes from 1 – 100 students in Pharmaceutical, IT and Federal sectors
• Previous United States – Public Trust and Secret clearances
Offer: Complimentary Vendor Contract Audit for Real Estate