Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYSZ)Board Member - MYSIZE BRAZIL (JV)
Aug. 2022 - May. 2023São Paulo, BrazilChairman of the Board of Directors of Mysize Brazil operation.
Conception, creation, and set-up of Brazil operations/business units in compliance with company's HQs in Israel/US regulations.
Arquitecture of business deployment in Brazil for all Mysize technologies for retail/e-tail.
My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYSZ)Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Feb. 2022 - May. 2023Airport City, Central, IsraelChief Commercial Officer responsible for overseeing the objectives and implementation of all global commercial strategies.
Work closely with the CEO and be responsible for developing commercial and business development strategies that are optimized for both short-term results and long-term strategy. Lead in detailing the definition of policies followed by the company on a global commercial level, making sure they fulfil the business’s annual budgets and strategic plans, that includes construction of JV and M&A opportunities.
Identified and built M&A opportunities to generate inorganic growth (NAIZ FIT TECHNOLOGIES as acquired company Oct. 2022). Ownership of the customer and the customer interface with comopany’s products and services offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
Build, lead, and conduct expansion of company’s global business development and commercial & marketing efforts.
Shared responsibility in preparation of sales plans, marketing, P&L estimations and budgets, using market demand, corporate goals and historical figures.
Naiz FitBoard Member
Oct. 2022 - May. 2023Bilbao-Bilbo, Basque Country, SpainBoard Member of NAIZFIT (Naiz Bespoke Technologies SL), as part of the acquisition performed by MYSIZE Inc.
On SabbaticalOn Sabbatical
Dec. 2020 - Dec. 2021WorldWorked and planned next career stages acquiring knowledge on Fashion-Technology/SaaS/Retail-Tech/Board Member experiences.
7 For All MankindBoard Member - 7 For All Mankind Brazil (JV)
Sep. 2019 - Nov. 2020São Paulo, BRAZIL / Montevideo, URUGUAYBoard Member of 7 For All Mankind Brazil operation.
Conception, Creation, and Set-Up of Brazil operations/business in compliance with company HQs regulations.
7 For All MankindDirector | L.A.C - 7 For All Mankind International SAGL
Jun. 2017 - Nov. 2020Mendrisio, SWITZERLAND / Montevideo, URUGUAYManagement of 7 For All Mankind business developments and operations within the LAC region (Latin America and Caribbean), at wholesale-retail-licensing-travel retail levels, including setup of direct operations/joint ventures in key markets; in direct liaison with 7 For All Mankind headquarters in Europe and USA.
REPLAYChief Business Development Officer | Americas & Asia
May. 2016 - Jun. 2017Asolo, ITALY / Montevideo, URUGUAYIn charge of business developments and operations expansion-control- in Latin America-Caribbean and North East Asia regions. - Elaboration of business development plans, design and implementation processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
- Facilitation of business growth by working together with business partners.
- Building and maintaining high-level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners.
- Driving prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
- Development of marketing strategy with HQs teams.
- Identification, design, development and implementation of market-driven plans and services to achieve the company’s mission
- Participation in strategic planning processes to ensure corporate strategies align with market drivers and support a customer intimate approach
- Identification and measurement of the key activities that create success in the marketplace then implement corporate policies, practices and metrics to ensure alignment
- Identification of potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines or bring new product lines to the organization
- Collaboration with leadership and professional staff to develop and deliver new products and services
- Review of business development performance with HQs senior teams.
- Create a knowledge transfer philosophy for both internal and external clients.
REPLAYManaging Director | Latin America & Caribbean
Sep. 2015 - May. 2016Asolo, ITALY / Montevideo, URUGUAYManagement of Fashion Box SpA - REPLAY brands operations, business developments and international expansion within the LAC region, at wholesale-retail-licensing-travel retail level; in direct liaison with Fashion Box SpA headquarters in Asolo, ITALY. - Elaboration of corporate plans, annual business plans and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Strategic advice and guidance to the Chairman and the members of the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations in the assigned geographies.
- Representing the Company in negotiations with customers, strait business partners, and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
- Development and maintenance of effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant strategic business partners, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services/products.
Authentic Brands GroupManaging Director - Latin America & Caribbean
Apr. 2015 - Oct. 2015New York, USA / Montevideo, URUGUAYManagement of ABG LLC operations, business developments and international expansion within the LAC region, in direct liaison with ABG LLC headquarters in New York.
Jun. 2014 - Aug. 2014Montevideo, Uruguay / Dubai, AEUC.O.O for Latin América and Caribbean regions overseeing existing operations, as well as projected ones in the Travel Retail field across the regions.
Calvin KleinRegional Director - Southern Hemisphere | Travel Retail Director - Latin America | Calvin Klein
Nov. 2010 - Feb. 2014Latin America.Responsible for defining and implementing the operational and commercial strategy for Southern Hemisphere, as well as overseeing the RETAIL (Direct and Franchised), TRAVEL RETAIL, CONCESSION, and WHOLESALE businesses in the territory for: Calvin Klein Jeans, CKJ Accessories, cK, cK Accessories, Calvin Klein Kids, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Swimwear.
Built Calvin Klein LatAm Travel retail project, development & control of operations.
Full P&L responsibility by region, country, channel, and line.
Jun. 2010 - Nov. 2010PanamaBusiness Director for all GIVENCHY´s Latin America & The Caribbean strategy.
Jan. 2010 - Jun. 2010PanamaGeneral Management & Business Developments for NAUTICA in Latin America & The Caribbean.