Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
SME Group PlcChief Operating Officer
Nov. 2021London, England, United KingdomSkills: Customer Service · Restaurant Management · Food & Beverage
SME Group PlcGroup Operations Manager
Jul. 2014 - Nov. 2021Description:
Responsible for planning and implementation of long term operational strategies while establishing a strong strategic vision and direction for streamlining the operations for 4 different franchise business which include KFC, Pizza Hut Delivery, Usain Bolt’s Tracks & Records and Slapfish.
• Leading and managing a team of 7 Area Managers responsible for over 60 units and 1300 employees and ensuring their performance is in line with the overall company goals. • Collaborating and coordinating with the support functions including IT, Finance and HR, to improve internal communication standards amongst themselves as well as with the business functions to achieve increased effectiveness.
• Leading the meetings with the Executive Management team and Board Members by sharing and presenting the plans related to the operational strategies, financial assessments and enhancement projects.
• Ensuring adherence with the compliance standards of all government authorities, including EHO safety standards.
• Developing and implementing plans to streamline the policies and procedures to cut down cost on waste, reduce expenses and improve operational standards across all functions in the company.
• Continually reviewing the existing systems to introduce changes for improving the operational systems, processes and policies with a focus on improvement in management reporting, information flow, business processes and planning.
• Working closely with and leading the marketing team in designing and laying down the campaigns and strategies for driving brand recognition to establish a stable market position for the company’s products and services.
• Developing and establishing key relationships with suppliers to leverage profitable pricing and buying power.
• Playing an active role for the HR function by getting involved in different aspects of recruitment, training, performance management, appraisals as well as making recommendations for promotions and recognition.
SME Group PlcOffice Manager
Jul. 2011 - Jul. 2014London, England, United KingdomDescription:
Responsible for streamlining the policies and procedures to cut down on waste, reduce expenses and improve operational standards across all functions.
• Collaborated and managed coordination among all support and business functions. Handled the IT infrastructure at Head Office and all other sites.
• Recruited and trained employees provided support for conducting performance appraisals, recommended promotions and recognition and ensured the employees received required support and guidance.
• Continually reviewed the existing operational systems and introduced improvements to the systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
• Designed and introduced systems to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Ensured adherence to the health and safety compliance standards at all the sites and monitored the implementation of the same by all employees.
Local PoliceJunior Inspector
Sep. 2006 - Nov. 2009Braşov, Romania
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work