UNION DIAGNOSTIC AND CLINICAL SERVICES PLCBIOMEDICAL ENGINEER
Nov. 2011 - Apr. 2013Lagos, Nigeria• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on biomedical equipments such as MRI, CT-scan machine, X-ray machine, Ultrasound machine, Mammography, Endoscopy, EEG &ECG.
• Carry out repair, preventive maintenance and calibration of clinical equipments such as analyzer (full and semi automated), hematology analyzer, electrophoresis, spectrophotometer, digital water bath, incubator, hot air oven/sterilizer, centrifuge, hematocrit centrifuge. Products by Roche and Monza by randox
• Carry out installation, adjustment and provide technical support for biomedical equipments.
• Ensure strict adherence to standard quality control measures, for all equipment and machinery.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipments.
• Train clinician, radiographers, anatomists, physiologist and other personnel on the proper use of equipments.
• Proficiency in medical image printing software such as Merge eFilm and DICOM.
• Manage the power distribution system and power supply system of the organization.